Is your nonprofit or civic organization interested in hosting a table at the GIVE Gathering volunteer fair?
This event will be on Thursday, April 11, 2019 from 6 - 8 p.m. in the lower level atrium and Heritage Rooms at the City Center. The focus of this event is on nonprofits with a charitable mission to improve life in Eden Prairie; it is not suited well for participation by the faith community. Political action groups are not eligible to host a table. Civic organizations or service clubs with paid membership may participate, but only if they have at least one volunteer or engagement opportunity that does not require membership.
We are looking to offer a hands-on opportunity for attendees to participate in a service project during this event. If your organization is set up for and willing to host such an activity, please be sure to note that when completing your form.
- Tables are 6’ x 2.5’ in size, two chairs will be available at each table.
- Limited electrical outlets are available. Please let Mark Weber know if you need access. Please bring your own extension cords.
- If bringing food, it must be individually packaged.
- Promotional items and trinkets are encouraged!
- This event is intended solely to promote volunteer opportunities and is not intended for individual business promotion or member recruitment. Please do not take donations or sell items.