Advantages of EP Online:
- EP Online for grades K-5 provides live, online interaction with an Eden Prairie Schools teacher each day. Our teachers have extensive training and experience in teaching in schools, and online.
- EP Online for grades 6-12 is a blended model of live teaching and independent work that provides greater student flexibility the older they are.
- EP Online provides extensive parent/guardian involvement through scheduled, bi-weekly check-ins with a teacher for students K-8.
- The curriculum is a blend of proven online curriculum strengthened by Eden Prairie School’s high quality curriculum -- taught by teachers who know it well.
- EP Online provides each student with an iPad (K-8) or a MacBook Air (9-12) and we have a robust technology support system. The end result is that students stay focused on learning.
- Students in EP Online will have access to support services (including social workers, school psychologists, English as a second language and special education teachers) to meet individualized student needs.
- The invitation to enroll in EP Online is open to all K-12 students in Minnesota. We are a state-approved, comprehensive online education provider.
Use the interactive EP Online course catalog tool or view the PDF books below