Student Council is a group of hard-working 5th and 6th graders having fun while gaining valuable experience for school and life. See below for a list of duties required of members.
- Attending Before School Meetings (twice a month)
- Managing the School Store
- Providing Child Care at Conferences
- Volunteering for Fitness Nights and Used Book Exchange
- Organize and perform Service Projects
If you would like to be a part of Student Council; please see a Student Council advisor.
Student Council Advisors