Inspire each student to learn continuously so they are empowered to reach personal fulfillment and contribute purposefully to our ever-changing world.
Make your voice heard at Community World Café conversations!
at a World Café, you will hear the feedback we gathered in the first step of our Strategic Planning Process, then work with others to dream big: What strategies could we use to make our goals a reality? Students can participate with their families, and treats and water will be provided.
- Tuesday, February 7, 5:30 p.m. at Eden Lake Elementary — no RSVP needed
- Wednesday, February 8, 7:30 p.m. at Forest Hills Elementary — no RSVP needed
- Monday, February 13, 5:00 p.m. via Zoom — RSVP online
- Thursday, February 23, 5:00 p.m., VIRTUAL VIA ZOOM DUE TO WEATHER — RSVP online to get the link
Help shape our new Strategic Plan!
Over the last five years, students in our district have achieved incredible milestones: Our graduation rate has increased to 95%, and academic achievement has improved for all students. State-of-the-art facilities support learning and welcome our community, and students have more choices than ever before. This is the result of collaborative efforts across our community and a strong strategic plan guiding the district’s work. Now, we’re looking to the future: From now through May 2023, we will work with our community to update our strategic plan.
Inspire EACH Student
The Strategic Plan is designed to be a roadmap for the school district, guiding decisions and development as we move together into the future. The plan was the result of many hours of work by hundreds of people, including parents, community members and district staff. It encompasses all aspects of the district’s work, from our youngest learners in Early Childhood, through the K-12 school years, and into lifelong learning provided by Community Education. It touches everyone – parents, staff, and community – but most importantly, is focused on our students.
We believe that:
- Each person has intrinsic value.
- Each person has individual gifts, interests and talents.
- Community benefits when each person contributes.
- Relationships flourish on a foundation of mutual trust and respect.
- Continuous learning is essential for personal fulfillment, opportunity and success.
Each student will achieve personal and district expectations and be inspired to learn continuously.
Each student will enthusiastically and confidently engage in the continual pursuit of personal goals and aspirations.
Each student will proactively engage in actions that contribute to community.