Welcome to the Eden Prairie Schools Transportation Department. Our mission is "To be a team of professionals, committed to inspiring each student every day while transporting students with the highest level of safety and care."
We transport over 9,000 students each day to/from school as well as to various activities. We have a highly trained staff, a strong safety record, and well maintained vehicles. We also provide training to all students on the bus rules, safe riding expectations, and emergency evacuations procedures. Altogether, we are committed to partnering with parents and school staff to guarantee the safe transport of the students we serve.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office. We look forward to meeting your family's transportation needs!
Late Bus Notifications
Today is Thursday July, 30
The time is 11:36 AM
Currently all buses are running on time.
For late bus notifications, you can call 952-975-7510.
or call 952-975-7500
National Mustard Day first Saturday
Friendship Day - First Sunday in August
National Clown Day - Satuday during International Clown Week
- COVID-19 Update: Based on current research, COVID-19 is spread from person-to-person through close contact (within six feet), through respiratory droplets produced when coughing or sneezing or through touching a surface or object holding the active virus then touching the mouth, nose, or eyes. Because many of those infected with the COVID-19 virus may be both contagious and often symptom-free, the virus is easy to spread and hard to trace. On-going comprehensive testing is needed, both in the larger community and on our schools, but today’s report from the state makes it clear that, while testing capacity is growing, it’s not yet adequate to meet the need.
- Stopping the Spread: Your help continues to be vital in helping prevent the spread of COVID-19. The steps we can all take to break the chain of transmission include:
· Wear a mask, or other required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times when at public places.
· Follow the Governor’s “Stay-at-home” order.
· Maintain social distance of 6 feet from others whenever possible
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
· Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
· Do not shake hands with, touch or hug any individuals.
· Clean frequently touched surfaces.
|General Information: 952-975-7500||Transportation@edenpr.org|
|Transportation Director||Randy Haar|
|Transportation Coordinator||Bryan Barnhart|
|Payroll / Charters||Jeaneane Jones|
|Regular Education Routing / Charters||Anthony Eskew|
|Special Education Routing||Karen Bakken|
8055 Wallace Rd., Eden Prairie, MN 55344