Welcome to the Eden Prairie Schools Transportation Department. Our mission is "To be a team of professionals, committed to inspiring each student every day while transporting students with the highest level of safety and care."
We transport over 9,000 students each day to/from school as well as to various activities. We have a highly trained staff, a strong safety record, and well maintained vehicles. We also provide training to all students on the bus rules, safe riding expectations, and emergency evacuations procedures. Altogether, we are committed to partnering with parents and school staff to guarantee the safe transport of the students we serve.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office. We look forward to meeting your family's transportation needs!
Late Bus Information
Today is Thursday, January 26, 2023
The time is 2:20 PM.
Currently all buses are running on schedule.
|General Information: 952-975-7500||Transportation@edenpr.org|
|Transportation Director||Randy Haar|
|Transportation Coordinator||Bryan Barnhart|
|Payroll / Charters||Michael Landers|
|Regular Education Routing / Charters||Jon Wamsley|
|Special Education Routing||Karen Bakken|
The Transportation Department is headquartered at 8055 Wallace Rd., Eden Prairie, MN 55344.
Versatrans My Stop allows parents to track their students’ bus location and arrival times as well as receive notifications on delays, breakdowns or other pertinent information. The My Stop app is free to use and can be downloaded on the Apple or Android Store on your smartphone.
Below is the list of instructions that will detail how to start using My Stop on your mobile device or web browser:
1. You will need your Family ID. To locate your Family ID, log into Parent Portal and go to the "More" menu then select “My Stop.” Write down or remember your Family ID. Directions on how to access Parent Portal can be found here.
**If you are using a web browser, complete the rest of the process by going to the My Stop log-in page directly.
2. Go to your mobile app store. Type “Versatrans My Stop” into the search field in the App Store (for Apple users) or Play Store (for Android Users). Select "Versatrans My Stop" and download.
3. Navigate to the Versatrans My Stop application and tap on it to open it.
4. Enter your username, which is your Family ID.
5. Enter your initial password, which is also your Family ID.
After logging in you will arrive at the Map section. Here you will see your student’s bus location and the estimated time of arrival. If you have multiple students riding buses on this screen there is an arrow with a dropdown menu to switch between your students. You will not able to see its location until the bus has started the route.