Career & Counseling
EP Online students in grades 6 through 12 have access to a school counselor who has a Master's Degree in school counseling and is licensed by the State of Minnesota. EP Online's counselor is available for individual appointments, group guidance activities, spontaneous meetings, or connections over email or phone. Our counselor offers support to examine each student's personal, social, career and/or academic issues. She also helps students to clarify their feelings, thoughts and behaviors; explore alternatives; and make good decisions.
Ms. Wold is happy to meet with staff, students, and families for questions regarding schedules, credits and transcripts, college and career, mental health concerns, and academic concerns.
The goals of the counseling department are:
- To provide respectful, meaningful services for each student
- To provide safe, confidential support to each student
- To help each student understand and appreciate his or her uniqueness
- To help each student enhance skills to promote positive change
- To have each senior develop a future plan and graduate