Experience EP Online
Join the Eden Prairie Schools family from anywhere in the state of Minnesota
The decision to enroll your student in a fully-online school is a big one. Hear from our top-rated teachers, get a glimpse into our classrooms, learn about a typical day in EP Online, and meet Principal Nick Kremer at a Virtual Open House!
register for a virtual open house:
June 14, 11:30 a.m.
Need your questions answered now?
If you have questions about our school, please give us a call at 952-975-7161 or email EPOnline@edenpr.org. You can also click on the Open House button to register for a future Open House, which will continue every other week into the summer. We're glad you're interested in EP Online!
Why EP Online?
More live time with a teacher than any other online school
Eden Prairie Schools has some of the top-rated teachers in the state of Minnesota. Now your child can learn from them from anywhere in the state!
- Enrollment is FREE for Minnesota residents
- Students spend more live time with a teacher than any other online school
- Device provided: iPad (K-8) or MacBook Air (9-12) with full online and live support
- The same supports as in-person school, including a school counselor, nurse, social worker, and staff to support multilingual learners and those receiving special education services
- Local students can participate in all Eden Prairie Schools activities, including sports, theatre productions, clubs, dances and graduation
A world-class education in the comfort of your home
- More live time with a teacher than any other online school
- Among the smallest kindergarten and first grade class sizes in the state
- Specials (art, music, physical education, and Spanish) every week
- Connections with students from across the state
- Weekly meetings with teachers to stay involved in your child's learning
- Safe and secure learning environments that encourage growth and curiosity
Middle and High School (6-12):
Stay focused on learning, open doors for your future
- Flexible online school that reduces distractions and keeps the focus on learning
- Personalized support without the stigma: 1:1 attention, special education services and more that meet students where they are
- Unmatched course choices in both middle school and high school, including computer science, private music lessons and more
- Enough AP courses and PSEO options to complete 2 years of college while in high school
- Local students can participate in all Eden Prairie Schools activities, including sports teams, clubs, performance groups, dances, graduation and more
Have questions about EP Online?
We know the decision to enroll your student in a fully-online school is a big one. Learn more about how we're transforming online education to empower students to reach personal fulfillment and contribute purposefully to our ever-changing world.
"As compared to other online schools, I just trusted Eden Prairie Schools more. We didn't even consider exploring other options because of the quality of an Eden Prairie education."
- Aparna, EP Online parent