May 28, 2021
Dear Eden Prairie High School Families,
What a celebration we had last night! The Class of 2021 was sent off in style toward their next accomplishments. You can view last night’s ceremonies here. This group should be celebrated for the example of perseverance they set for younger students, their continued sense of humor, ability to create positive change, and their historic academic performance. I’ll forever remember and be grateful for this inspiring group of young people. Thank you, Class of ‘21 and your families, for all you have done for Eden Prairie Schools.
We also want to extend a huge thank you to our underclassmen and let you know how excited we are to continue our journey together next year. Together, we learned so much this year that will only make us better in the future. We plan to use the summer to rejuvenate, learn, and plan for an exceptional launch to the 21-22 school year. We look forward to the Class of 2022 taking the helm!
A couple of reminders for you as we close out the year and head into summer:
- Term 4 Grades will be posted on the portal at 4:00 pm, Tuesday June 1
- Senior Diplomas will be mailed home the last week of June
- Senior Final transcripts will be sent to colleges in the middle of June
- EPHS is open all summer if you need to connect with us on anything
- Our summer hub website is good place to check with questions
You can expect back-to-school communications to begin the first week of August. Until then, thanks again, take care, and GO EAGLES!
Robb Virgin, Principal
Meg Bennett, Associate Principal
Clayton Ellis, Associate Principal
Victor Johnson, Associate Principal
Russ Reetz, Associate Principal
This message is intended to provide information to senior students and families regarding laptop and material return.
Laptop Return After May 25
- Seniors who have not returned their laptops by 3:30 pm on May 25 can access EPHS at the North and East entrances to return laptops from May 26 through May 28 between the hours of 7:30 am and 3:30 pm.
- Seniors, please prioritize returning your laptops during the time slot on May 25.
- Seniors attending classes in person should return their textbooks and materials to classroom teachers by the end of day Tuesday, May 25.
- Seniors attending classes online should return textbooks and materials to the EPHS North or East entrances between the hours of 7:30 am - 3:30 pm Monday May 24 through Friday May 28.