Senior Photo Information
Parents and students of the class of 2024:
Though it is already summer, the Eagle yearbook staff is already making plans for next year. The following information regarding submission of senior portraits is very important.
The deadline for submitting senior pictures is Wednesday, November 1, 2023. Portraits received after this date may not be published in the yearbook. Photos need to be uploaded to the website images.jostens.com.
Please plan ahead; pictures should be taken by early September to give your photographer time to prepare your photo for the yearbook. Students may choose their own photographer to shoot their senior portrait for the yearbook. Please inform your photographer of the following criteria:
- Upload ONE full color digital photo; we will not accept black and white photos.
- JPEG format is required. No TIFF or PNG files are allowed.
- Photo quality needs to be 300 DPI or higher for actual size of photo. In other words, we need a high resolution photo for printing purposes. Minimum ratio needs to be 2 ½ inches by 3 ½ inches.
- Portraits should be vertical head-and-shoulder shots; we will not accept horizontal or full body photos. See photo at right for example.
- No props, hats, or hands by the face in photos. No borders or special effects. No text.
- Simple, neutral backgrounds look best in the yearbook. We realize that the more formal, head-and-shoulders shot may not be your favorite pose or the one you choose to exchange with friends, but these guidelines will ensure consistency in the yearbook.
Process for uploading senior photo:
1. Go to the website images.jostens.com OR follow the “senior portrait upload” link posted on the high school web page.
2. Login using the following information: 0L8hVBN2HX29x9ylo7l81Ng
3. Choose the photo to be uploaded. Remember, each student may only submit ONE photo.
4. Provide parent or photographer contact information. (Person uploading the photo should enter his/her information.)*
5. Provide IMAGE information: type the student’s first and last name as you would like it to appear in the yearbook. Please spell and capitalize correctly!
6. Select grade 12 from the dropdown menu.
7. In the description field type: senior portrait.
8. Click the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
9. Click on “upload chosen images” to complete the process.
10. You will see a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email shortly after your submission.
*We recommend that parents/seniors upload your photo yourself (rather than having your photographer do it) so that you can be sure the correct photo is submitted and your name is spelled correctly.
All seniors are required to have your photograph taken by Jostens PIX for the purpose of an up-to-date student ID. School photo days are scheduled for students at EPHS on Tuesday, September 5th or Friday, September 8th or, lastly, retakes on Friday, October 6th from 8:30 to 3:30 PM. If you do not submit your own senior photo or if your uploaded photo does not meet the above criteria, we will use your Jostens PIX photo instead.
If you do not submit a photo or have your photo taken by Jostens PIX, you will NOT be included in your senior yearbook.
**Senior recognition ads can be purchased to celebrate your senior in the yearbook by going to jostensadservice.com or using this link to place your order. All ads are due by December 1, 2023.
Important Dates to Remember
SENIORS - it’s time to place your graduation cap and gown order - Deadline is Monday, November 13th !
Seniors here is the link to submit your 2024 Graduation Cap and Gown Order. Please note that you must be logged into your EP student email account. Parents/guardians cannot submit the form.
- Enter your first and last name
- Select the option that matches your height
- Enter your approximate weight
REQUIRED: Requesting Final Transcripts & Updating SCOIR
To update your outcomes and future plans, follow the instructions in this document.
- If you are college bound: The college that you indicate in SCOIR that you are enrolling in is where your final transcript will be sent upon graduation. No further action needed to request a final official transcript.
- Non-College Plans: There is also a space in SCOIR to indicate non-college options such as gap year, trade school, work, or military.