All student parking permits are purchased online using MyPaymentsPlus. Parking registration can be found under the Activities tab by clicking on this direct link: https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome.
For technical support please call: 1.877.237.0946.
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL THE REQUIRED FIELDS when registering
Have the following information available:
- Student’s driver’s license number / permit number
- Student’s cannot pick up a pass until they have a valid driver’s license
- Make / model / color / license plate number of a vehicle (any changes will need to be updated through the office)
Parking Space Availability and Fee
- LOT A (Located north of the high school) has 350 spaces. Cost = $350/year
- LOT B (Located next to Aerie Stadium) has 135 spaces. Cost = $350/year
- LOT C (Located east of the high school near the soccer fields / Cty. Rd. 4) has 110 spaces. Cost = $200/year
Schedule for Purchasing Parking Permits
Lot spaces will be filled as parking permit applications are processed online. If you do not see the parking permit application listed, that means all parking permits for that particular parking lot are sold out.
The MyPaymentsPlus system will open for parking permit purchases as follows:
May 7 - 16 The system will be live at 5:00 am only for current Juniors (2023 Seniors)
May 17 - 23 The system will be live at 5:00 am only for current Juniors and Sophomores
May 23 - Summer/Fall The system will be live at 5:00 am for all students
If you do not have a driver’s license or car but plan on getting one over the summer you may still apply for a parking permit. However, if you purchase a parking permit and are unable to get your driver’s license or car and do not pick up your permit by the end of the 1st day of school, you may be required to forfeit your parking pass for a full refund.
- Current Driver’s License is required and necessary to present for permit pickup
- Location: Student Center South--Gail Gordon
- Schedule for early pickup days in the fall at EPHS
- Thursday, August 25 from 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm
- Monday, August 29 from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- If you are unable to pick up your pass in the summer you may park in your assigned lot and pick your pass up before or after school on the first two days back to school
Additional Parking may be purchased through the following
Community Center/Round Lake Parking
- Parking spaces at this location are available through the Eden Prairie Community Center
- Contact: 952.949.8470
Prairie Hill Evangelical Free Church (PHEFC) Parking
- Parking spaces at this location are available through the church
- Contact: email@example.com