From the moment your student enters our halls until they walk down the aisle in cap and gown, our focus is to ensure an excellent education that will help them achieve their life’s dreams. Together with our outstanding staff and strong parent community, we lead our students to take ownership of their learning while exploring their interests and finding new passions. We welcome you to our EPHS family!
- What makes us an excellent school?
- Relationship-Based Community
- Academic Success
- Co-Curricular Activities
- Parent Involvement
- EACH student is known at EPHS: We provide big-school opportunities with a small-school experience by getting to know each student and making personal connections to help them thrive.
- Safety is our priority: Our supportive school culture among staff and students combined with our effective security measures provide a safe and positive learning environment.
- Outstanding teachers: Our teachers are loved by our parent community with a 99% approval rating among parents district-wide.
- Personalized Learning: We believe each learner has unique talents and gifts. Through personalized learning, teachers work to understand, care for and nurture student strengths, while students are encouraged to take ownership of their learning and explore their interests and passions.
- 4Cs: Our teaching practices emphasize the 4Cs: creativity, collaboration, critical thinking and communication. These are the skills essential for both career and citizenship.
- Excellent course offerings: Our variety of challenging courses allows students to explore their interests and consistently progress at a pace that is right for each individual.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Courses and College in the Schools (CIS): Students can potentially earn college credits through numerous AP and CIS courses. This college-level material helps prepare students for success in life after high school.
- National recognition: Every year Eden Prairie High School is recognized state-wide and nationally for our academics, athletics and activity programs. Recent accolades include the College Board, The Washington Post, U.S. News & World Reports, Newsweek, University of Minnesota, MN State High School League, NFL Network, CBS MaxPrep Sports, and many others.
- Exceptional technology: Teachers guide students as they utilize a variety of technology tools to enhance the learning experience for each student.
We foster a culture of respect and belonging for each student at EPHS. Our students and staff work together to embed these traits into our everyday learning. Our commitment to providing a safe, nurturing environment helps develop our students into outstanding community members. We embrace cultural and ideological differences so that we can learn from one another and better prepare our students for the ever-changing world that awaits them.
As a top district in the state, our test scores are consistently above the state average and are competitive with comparable districts. Our students make us proud every day by continuously achieving amazing results in ACT and SAT tests; National Merit Scholar recognition; math, science, and music competitions; and many more areas of academics.
From athletics and the arts to student clubs and organizations, there are exciting opportunities for each student to explore their passions. The clubs and activities offered reflect the voices and interests of our students. Learn more about the variety of activities available to your student on our Activities page.
Eden Prairie High School partners regularly with parents to support teachers, augment programs and engage families to enrich the EPHS community. Parent organizations fund special events and programs throughout our school. All families are invited to volunteer in a variety of ways to serve EPHS students and staff. We encourage our families to be involved in their student’s education.