**Due to COVID-19 regulations, registration for all activities is currently on hold until we receive direction from the Minnesota State High School League regarding the fall season.**
Students can still receive sports physicals at medical clinics and turn in their paperwork to the Activities Office.
Please also note that FeePay will no longer be used for registration going forward. It will be replaced with a new online payment system called MyPaymentsPlus. The new system will be very similar to FeePay, and families will receive communication from the District Office on how to set up their accounts.
Once we can confirm that fall activities will occur, online registration will open to all EPHS families. More information will be forthcoming, so please check the website periodically for updates.
- Make sure that the student-athlete's physical is on file with the school and current. If it is not you will not be able to complete the registration process.
- Completed physicals should be turned into the Student Activities Office in any of the following methods:
- You can fax the physical to 952-975-8104 (Attn: Activities Registration) or have the physician's office fax a copy of the physical.
- You can scan and email the physical form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the student's name and sport in the subject line of the email.
- A parent or the student can bring the completed physical to the Activities Office between the hours of 7:30 - 3:30 on Monday-Friday.
**Please allow 24 hours after you have successfully submitted your physical before you try to register online. If you are not able to register after the 24 hour wait period, please contact the Activities Office.**
- UPDATE: a new online payment system is being implemented this summer for all registrations. More information to come.
- We do not accept paper registrations or cash payments -- ONLINE ONLY.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the PARENT HELP LINE 952-975-7094 or Student Activities at 952-975-8100.
Deadline for Joining or Changing Teams:
A student may not join any team later than 3 weeks from the initial day of practice. Anyone with extenuating circumstances wishing to join a team after the 3 week deadline may apply to the Activities Director.
No student shall change sports after the second week of practice without the consent of each coach involved and the Activities Director.
Parent/Athlete/Coach (PAC) Meetings
A Parent/Athlete/Coach (PAC) meeting for all participants will be held in each athletic activity. Attendance is required for all team members and parents are strongly encouraged to attend. The coach explains school policies, team schedules for contests and practices, team rules and disciplinary procedures, award requirements and a variety of other team related topics. Dates, times, and location of these meetings will be communicated by the Head Coach.