**Online Registration is now OPEN for the following winter activities:
Dance Team / Boys Hockey / Boys Basketball
Boys Swim & Dive / Nordic Ski / Alpine Ski
Wrestling / Girls Hockey / Girls Basketball
Gymnastics / Adapted Floor Hockey
(For Club Registrations, see 'Co-Curricular' tab to view information for a specific club).
New this year: MyPaymentsPlus replaces FeePay as our online registration system. Instructions for registration are below:
- Click this link www.mypaymentsplus.com to create a new user account on MyPaymentsPlus. All first-time users will have to create their own Username and Password.
- You will need your student's school ID number to add them to your new account. Student ID numbers can be found on their class schedule, is the numeric part of their school email, or by logging into your Parent Portal.
- For first time users, here is a guide to walk you through the process of creating an account and registering for an activity.
- You will not be able to complete the registration process if your student does not have a valid sports physical on file. MyPaymentsPlus will stop you with an alert if your student's physical is not in the system. (see 'Troubleshooting' Section below).
- If you are able to add an activity to your cart and complete payment, your athlete is good to go. There is no need to check with the Activities Office if the physical is on file. You will receive an email confirmation from MyPaymentsPlus that your registration is complete.
- If you are having trouble linking your student's last name to their ID number, this is common with students who have two last names or hyphenated last names. The system will only recognize one last name. Try only one last name at a time.
- If you cannot complete registration, it may be due to the fact that you have not completed all required fields. Make sure to fill in all highlighted fields before you save or the system will clear your form and make you start over.
- Another reason you may not be able to complete registration is due to a missing or expired sports physical. Your student will need to visit a doctor and complete a sports physical. Here is a form that can be used for your doctor to complete and submit. (*Please note: we also accept other variations of a physical form so long as the doctor notes that the student is deemed physically fit to participate in co-curricular activities. It MUST be signed and dated by the Physician.)
- Sports physicals are valid for 3 years from the date of original office visit.
- Completed physicals should be turned into the Student Activities Office in any of the following methods:
- You can fax the physical to 952-975-8104 (Attn: Activities Registration) or have the physician's office fax a copy of the physical.
- You can scan and email the physical form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the student's name and sport in the subject line of the email.
- A parent or the student can bring the completed physical to the Activities Office between the hours of 7:30 - 3:30 on Monday-Friday.
**Please allow 24 hours after you have successfully submitted your physical before you try to register online. If you are not able to register after the 24 hour wait period, please contact the Activities Office.**
- We do not accept paper registrations or cash payments -- ONLINE ONLY.
Need help or have general questions?
Call Tech Support 1-877-237-0946
Email Tech Support email@example.com
Utilize the Online Chat feature on MyPaymentsPlus website
Deadline for Joining or Changing Teams:
A student may not join any team later than 3 weeks from the initial day of practice. Some activities (due to tryout procedures) may close registration within the first week of practice. Anyone with extenuating circumstances wishing to join a team after the registration deadline may apply to the Activities Director.
No student shall change sports after the second week of practice without the consent of each coach involved and the Activities Director.
Parent/Athlete/Coach (PAC) Meetings
A Parent/Athlete/Coach (PAC) meeting for all participants will be held in each athletic activity. Attendance is required for all team members and parents are strongly encouraged to attend. The coach explains school policies, team schedules for contests and practices, team rules and disciplinary procedures, award requirements and a variety of other team related topics. Dates, times, and location of these meetings will be communicated by the Head Coach. Most of these PAC meetings have gone virtual this year.