- Make sure that the student-athlete's physical is on file with the school and current. If it is not you will not be able to complete the registration process.
- Completed physicals should be turned into the Student Activities Office in any of the following methods:
- You can fax the physical to 952-975-8104 (Attn: Activities Registration) or have the physician's office fax a copy of the physical.
- You can scan and email the physical form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the student's name and sport in the subject line of the email.
- A parent or the student can bring the completed physical to the Activities Office between the hours of 7:30 - 3:30 on Monday-Friday.
**Please allow 24 hours after you have successfully submitted your physical to login to FeePay and register. If you are not able to register after the 24 hour wait period, please contact the Activities Office.**
- Go to Eden Prairie FEE PAY. If you are new to Fee Pay click the "Sign Up" button in the top right corner. Once you have created your account you will need to add your student, fill out our Minnesota State High School League Forms next to the sport/ activities you wish to register for, and finish by paying your registration fee. Payment can be made by either electronic check or credit card online.
- We do not accept paper registrations or cash payments -- ONLINE ONLY via FeePay.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the PARENT HELP LINE 952-975-7094 or Student Activities at 952-975-8100.
Deadline for Joining or Changing Teams:
A student may not join any team later than 3 weeks from the initial day of practice. Anyone with extenuating circumstances wishing to join a team after the 3 week deadline may apply to the Activities Director.
No student shall change sports after the second week of practice without the consent of each coach involved and the Activities Director.
Parent/Athlete/Coach (PAC) Meetings
A Parent/Athlete/Coach (PAC) meeting for all participants will be held in each athletic activity. Attendance is required for all team members and parents are strongly encouraged to attend. The coach explains school policies, team schedules for contests and practices, team rules and disciplinary procedures, award requirements and a variety of other team related topics. Dates, times, and location of these meetings will be communicated by the Head Coach.
Most facilities in the district including classrooms, commons, cafeterias, and gymnasiums are available for rental through Community Education. Activity spaces at the high school (Prairie Dome, Activity Center, Performing Arts Center, auditorium, music area, gyms, fields, Aerie stadium, wrestling and weight rooms, locker rooms, and climbing wall) are scheduled through the Activities Office.