Here is the place you will find all up-to-date information for Prom 2020. Be sure to bookmark this page for any future posts.
Prom has been moved to Friday, July 25. Our Prom Committee is especially excited to host Prom for the first time at US Bank Stadium this year! Tickets will be on sale in May. Cost: $75.00 per ticket. Cancellations due to COVID-19 or other school-related issues will be fully refunded.
- To be admitted to Prom, you are required to abide by the law and not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Students suspected of being under the influence will be detained. The student's parents will be notified to pick up their student if he/she is found to be in violation of school policy and state law. The student will be issued a citation from police officers on duty and a school suspension will be administered.
- All EPHS students must have an updated valid school ID and non-EPHS students must have a valid ID from the school they attend.
- Appropriate attire is necessary as it is a school event and must align with the dress code rules of EPHS. While some boys choose to wear a suit instead of a tuxedo, most boys do wear a tuxedo. Girls wear either long or short dresses. Prom is considered to be a “formal” dance. All students must wear shoes.
- There are no events before or after the dance (no dinner or post party).
- We will provide apps and desserts
- Bring comfortable shoes to dance in.
- Please bring a minimal amount of items. The less you bring, the easier it is to keep track of everything.