EPHS logo in white

Request Transcripts from Parchment


Former attendees/graduates request your transcript

Graduation/Education Verification

Eden Prairie Schools has partnered with Parchment for ease of ordering the documentation you need.

EP does not provide current students with transcripts through Parchment. If you are applying to colleges, you need to have an account in Scoir which is completely separate from Parchment. The following circumstances listed below are eligible to use Parchment to request transcripts. 

  • If you previously attended Eden Prairie High School between the years 2000 and today, you can request your transcript through the link provided.  
  • If you are seeking education or graduation verification for a former student of Eden Prairie High School (electronic records are available beginning with the year 2000) please use the link to set up your account and place your order.

If you need records that are prior to 2000, please contact the counseling office directly. Call 952-975-8021 or 952-975-8030. If you leave a message, please leave your name, spell your name, and provide the year of graduation.

To reach out to a counselor or social worker, please contact:

  • Julie Johnson (A-Le) 952-975-8021
  • Martine Knothe (Lf-Z) 952-975-8030

Counselor names by student last name:

  • Anthea Amsler, Counselor (A-Br)
  • Rachel Schmidt, Counselor (Bs-Fa)
  • Jennifer Silverberg, Counselor (Fb-Ho)
  • Lenny Moskowitz, Counselor (Hp-Le)
  • Jeremy Miller, Counselor (Lf-Mon)
  • Amanda Boztepe, Counselor (Moo-Raj)
  • Lisa Quiring, Counselor (Rak-Sv)
  • Stephanie Bender, Counselor (Sw-Z)