Wednesday, February 23 and Monday, February 28 - VIRTUAL
4:30 pm - 7:30 pm (this is a change from the district calendar)
Scheduling conferences is in an on-line format
The scheduler OPENS Monday, February 14 at 6:00 p.m. and CLOSES on Sunday, February 20 at 11:55 p.m.
Please follow these easy steps to see your child’s teacher and make your own schedule.
- To begin, WATCH the video tutorial of the on-line conference scheduling system. This can be found on the Conference drop down on the HS web site under ACADEMICS.
- Log-in to https://www.pickatime.com/ephs. Or use the link in the EPHS Weekly.
NOTE: Each email address with pickAtime can only have 1 password. If a parent logged into the scheduler last year and created a password for their email address, please use that same password.
FIRST TIME SCHEDULING:
- The first page is “Welcome to the EPHS Online Scheduler”. Enter your email address and click on “login / create an account”.
- On the second page under “EPHS requires the following information”, confirm your email address, enter your First name and Last Name and CREATE your own password for your account.
- On the next page, for each child at the high school, enter their student ID and their birth date (using MM / DD / YY format) and press “Add”. You will then see your student’s teacher list and schedule.
IF YOU HAVE SCHEDULED ON-LINE PREVIOUSLY, after clicking on the link to scheduling:
- Please use your email address for the login; then use your last password you created. Forgot it? Click on the lower “Forgot my password” button. The system will email you a new one.
- The name of the teacher is color coded to correspond to their schedule.
- If there is a student teacher or temporary sub, it will be the primary teacher’s name. If a teacher is booked, you will see that time blocked.
- Once you have scheduled, it will be available in a printable format. You may also set an email reminder for 24 hours prior to your appointment.
NEED HELP? English 952.975.8015