Wednesday, May 10th 4:30-7:30 pm) - Virtual ONLY
Scheduling conferences is in an on-line format
To schedule for the March 1st conferences:
The scheduling site OPENS Tuesday, May 2nd at 5am.
It CLOSES Monday, May 8th at 10 pm.
Please follow these easy steps to see your student’s teacher and make your own schedule.
- To begin, WATCH the video tutorial of the on-line conference scheduling system (see below).
- Log-in to https://www.pickatime.com/ephs. Or use the link in the EPHS Weekly.
NOTE: Each email address with pickAtime can only have 1 password. If a parent logged into the scheduler last year and created a password for their email address, please use that same password.
FIRST TIME SCHEDULING:
- The first page is “Welcome to the EPHS Online Scheduler”. Enter your email address and click on “login / create an account”.
- On the second page under “EPHS requires the following information”, confirm your email address, enter your First name and Last Name and CREATE your own password for your account.
- On the next page, for each child at the high school, enter their student ID and their birth date (using MM/DD/YY format) and press “Add”. You will then see your student’s teacher list and schedule.
IF YOU HAVE SCHEDULED ON-LINE PREVIOUSLY, after clicking on the link to scheduling:
- Please use your email address for the login; then use your last password you created. Forgot it? Click on the lower “Forgot my password” button. The system will email you a new one.
- The name of the teacher is color coded to correspond to their schedule.
- If there is a student teacher or temporary sub, it will be the primary teacher’s name. If a teacher is booked, you will see that time blocked.
- Once you have scheduled, it will be available in a printable format. You may also set an email reminder for 24 hours prior to your appointment.