EP Online serves 9 - 12 grade students, who are looking to engage in anytime, anywhere learning. Using Eden Prairie’s learning management system, Schoology, students will engage in highly collaborative online courses that provide rigorous and authentic learning experiences. EP Online teachers will ensure that students who take online courses will meet the same essential learning targets as the face to face courses.
Courses at EP Online are run by innovative and highly qualified Eden Prairie High School teachers. Our teachers are committed to personalizing learning for EACH student in their classes and building strong relationships through their online community. Even though students will spend time learning online, they can find and connect with their online teacher in person at Eden Prairie High School.
- Biology A & B
- Careers ( Available Terms 3 & 4 only)
- Chinese 5 (Available Terms 3 & 4 only)
- Economics & Public Policy (Available Terms 2 & 3 only)
- English 10 A & B
- English 12 A & B (Available Terms 3 & 4 only)
- German I (Available Terms 3 & 4 only)
- Health Education
- Introduction to Technology (Available Terms 1 & 4 only)
- Physical Education
- Spanish I (Available Terms 3 & 4 only)
- World History I (Available Terms 3 & 4 only)
Interested in taking an online course?
Current students: Talk to your counselor.
Students not currently enrolled at EPHS: Please share your interest with us by completing the Eden Prairie Online Interest Form.
Have program, course or content questions?
Contact Akram Osman or Robb Virgin
Akram Osman, EPHS Associate Principal: email@example.com; (952) 975-8067
Robb Virgin, EPHS Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org; (952) 975-8011