• Important Forms

    Below you will find links to important forms used throughout the district. Families can find forms for registering their child(ren) in grades K through 12, free/reduced meal applications, and Pay-to-Ride transportation forms.
    Enrollment and Registration Forms

    Central Middle School Registration Form: All students entering Central Middle School as seventh or eighth graders need to fill out this form in addition to the below Student Registration Form. Please return this form with your registration forms to the Central Registration office.

    Grades 1-12 Registration Checklist: We want to be sure you have all the forms needed to register for school. This complete checklist will help ensure you have all the forms and documents you need to register for grades K through 12 at Eden Prairie Schools. 
    • Student Registration Form- Grades 1-12: This two-page form is required for all 1-12 students enrolling at Eden Prairie Schools. Open Enrollment forms are separate and found below. 
    • Emergency Contact and Health Information: This two-page form is required and includes parent/guardian information, household members, health and medication information. 
    • Notification of Student Transfer/Record Release: This one-page form is required if a student is transferring from a school in the United States. Students transferring from out of the country are responsible for providing any records that may assist with student's placement. 
    • Immunization Record/Exemptions: Minnesota law requires children enrolled in school to be immunized against certain diseases or file a legal medical or conscientious exemption. 

    Kindergarten Registration: Eden Prairie Schools provides a full-day kindergarten program free of charge for parents.

    Open Enrollment

    • Non-Resident Registration (Open Enrollment): Open Enrollment is designed to enable any student to attend a school or program outside their district of residence. Once your open enrollment application is approved, you may register your child with Eden Prairie Schools. 

    Other Registration and Home School Forms

    • Change of Address: District policy requires a proof of address from parent/guardian within 30 days of student enrollment or move. 
    • Health Forms: Find links to health forms and information including special services needs, administration of medication at school, anaphylaxis and asthma action care plans.
    • Home School Packet: Eden Prairie Schools requires families to register your child as home-schooled with the district.
      For more information on homeschooling, visit the Minnesota Department of Education website.
    • In-District Transfer: Eden Prairie Schools maintains assigned boundary areas to keep class-sizes low across the district. A request due to a future move must be accompanied with a lease or purchase agreement of home. 


    Child Nutrition
    • Free/Reduced Meal Application (2016-2017): Families who wish to apply for the Minnesota Department of Education’s free and reduced-price school meals program can now complete and submit the application online.
    • Non-Resident Busing Request Form: This form is for non-residents requesting a bus stop assignment for their student.
    • Pay-to-Ride: Children in grades 1 through 12 who attend a school within two miles of their home address are offered busing for a minimal fee.

    Resources for homeless children and youth can be found in this FAQ document provided by the National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth.