Register Your ChildRegistering a child at Eden Prairie Schools takes place through our Central Registration Office. To register a child in grades 1-12, complete the registration forms in the yellow box below. Visit www.edenpr.org/Kindergarten for 2017-18 kindergarten registration forms or www.edenpr.org/Open-Enrollment to open enroll in Eden Prairie Schools.Completed registration forms can be submitted:
If you mail or fax your registration forms, please verify receipt and your child's start date by calling 952-975-7008.
- in-person to the central registration office during business hours
- mailed (8100 School Road)
- faxed (952-975-7026)
- scanned and emailed (email@example.com)
If your oldest child is not yet in school and you move to Eden Prairie, please call
952-975-7008. By providing your information, we can notify you about early childhood screening, preschool and kindergarten registration at the appropriate time.
Registration Forms (Grades 1-12)Also Required:
- A copy of the child's birth certificate,
- A record of dates when the child received the required immunizations or a legal exemption,
- Proof of residency (a copy of front page of the parent's lease, or a recent utility bill showing parent's correct information),
- If the child is registering for grades 9-12, a copy of the current transcript or most recent report card
- If the student is receiving special services, a copy of the I.E.P. and most recent evaluation.
*Call 952-975-7008 if you prefer to have forms mailed to your residence.
- Application for Educational Benefits (to qualify for free or reduced meals, transportation, and other FRP opportunities.)
(K-12 Student Registration)Hours of Operation:Monday-Friday (8 a.m. - 4 p.m.)Location:Administrative Services Center8100 School RoadEden Prairie, MN 55344Contact Us:Phone: 952-975-7008Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFax: 952-975-7026