New Student Registration
Register Your Child
Enroll your student in Eden Prairie Schools at our Central Registration Office located at 8100 School Road. Below you'll find the necessary information to enroll your student. If your oldest child is not yet in school and you move to Eden Prairie, please call 952-975-7008. By providing your information, we can notify you about early childhood screening, preschool and kindergarten registration at the appropriate time.
2018-19 Kindergarten RegistrationWill your child be five years old on or before September 1, 2018? If so, it’s time to get ready for Kindergarten! Kindergarten registration is now open for the 2018-19 school year. View the Kindergarten Registration Booklet and enroll today! Learn more and view options for submitting registration on our Kindergarten page.
- Registration deadline to be included in the Eagle Heights Spanish Immersion enrollment lottery is Jan. 31, 2018. The lottery will be held Feb. 6.
Current Year (2017-18) Kindergarten RegistrationTo enroll your current kindergartner for this year (2017-18), complete the 2017-18 kindergarten registration packet.
Grades 1-12 Registration
The following forms and information is needed to enroll your child in grades 1-12:
- Registration forms for grades 1-12 (for current 2017-18 school year) or register online (for 2018-19 school year only)
- A copy of the child's birth certificate,
Proof of residency (a copy of front page of the parent's lease, or a recent utility bill showing parent's correct information),
- If the child is registering for grades 9-12, a copy of the current transcript or most recent report card
- If the student is receiving special services, a copy of the I.E.P. and most recent evaluation.
- Optional: Application for Educational Benefits (to qualify for free or reduced meals, transportation, and other FRP opportunities.)
Do you live outside of the Eden Prairie School District? Open Enrollment is designed to enable your student to enroll in Eden Prairie Schools without being a resident of our district. This choice program empowers parents and guardians to select one of our high-quality schools regardless of where they live. Learn more and complete the open enrollment application at www.edenpr.org/open-enrollment.