|Eden Prairie Schools Community Education is passionate about incorporating volunteers into our classrooms and programs. Volunteers invigorate each classroom and contribute to a nurturing and vibrant learning environment. Whether you can volunteer every day, every week, or once in a while, there is an opportunity for you! The volunteer positions allow for great flexibility— some tasks can even be done from the comfort of your own home! Regardless of your availability, you can have a significant impact on our learners, and ultimately, our community.
- Flexible scheduling that can work with almost any availability
- Option to volunteer for as little as one hour, or as many as you wish per week.
- Opportunity to utilize your current skills, or learn and practice a new one
- Ability to select grade levels and subjects that appeal to you
- Access to various trainings related to literacy and education throughout the year
- A chance to give back to your community and watch students thrive
- Eight convenient locations, including: the Education Center, Lower Campus Preschool, and Cedar Ridge, Eagle Heights Spanish Immersion, Eden Lake, Forest Hills, Oak Point, and Prairie View Elementary schools.