Little Eagles Preschool provides an innovative classroom where creativity and imagination soars! Our diverse classrooms help students discover a love for learning in an interactive, stimulating, and academically rich environment. Your child will be immersed in a stimulating learning environment filled with fun, challenging, and creative learning activities!
Little Eagles Preschool is a program of Eden Prairie Schools Community Education and is a combination of the great preschool programs you are accustomed to including Partners and Preschool Plus programs.
There are many preschool options available to families in Eden Prairie, but our Little Eagles Preschool program is the only one that aligns curriculum with Eden Prairie Schools K-12 curriculum and the overall K-12 system. We work closely with Early Childhood Special Education and kindergarten teachers to foster a successful transition from preschool to kindergarten.
Children must be at least 3 years of age by September 1 to attend Little Eagles Preschool. Our ECFE program offers many options for children who do not meet the age cut-off.
We have several preschool options:
Open House - for registered families
- Wednesday, August 29th, 2018
- Lower Campus Preschool, 8100 School Road, Eden Prairie, MN
- 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
What will my child learn?At Eden Prairie Schools, our mission is to inspire each student every day. Our preschool is designed to create excitement around education and provide a foundation for lifelong learning. Our curriculum is a balanced approach of all social-emotional and academic
areas. We focus on personalized learning for your child. Lessons are designed around your child’s skills to prepare them for kindergarten and beyond.
What does a typical preschool day include?Opening Circle: songs, sharing, stories and calendar
Choice Time: free play, art projects and games
Reading Readiness: alliteration, phonemic awareness, letter recognition, rhyming
Gym: free play and organized games
Math: numbers, counting, sorting and grouping
Art, Music and Theater: individual expression and creativity
Science: exploration of nature, plants, animals and weather
What is unique about Little Eagles Preschool?
- Best practices show preschool has the biggest impact when children attend for 4 and 5 days; so, we have added more 4- and 5-day preschool options.
- Preschool schedule aligns with K-12 calendar, which means more school days for your child.
- Not quite ready for kindergarten? Check out K-Prep Preschool for 5-year-olds.
- Expanded full-day options with open times from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Includes field trips and on-site special events.
- All preschool classes include a world language curriculum.