COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT IMPACT COUNCIL (CEIC)
Are you or your organization interested in collaborating with Eden Prairie social service providers and nonprofits to create a stronger community? Join us as we learn from one another, explore the needs and gaps in services in Eden Prairie, and discuss how we can leverage resources and develop collective solutions. The group is composed of a cross-section of the community representing students, parents, local nonprofits, Eden Prairie Schools, government entities, churches, and other individuals who are interested in creating a vibrant and responsive community.
If you would like to participate or receive information about the CEIC, please complete this form
. Meetings occur every other month and last approximately an hour and a half. Exact times and locations vary. For more information, contact Dr. Shawn Hoffman-Bram, Director of Community Educational Services at: SHoffmanBram@edenpr.org
Next Meeting of the CEIC:
Thursday, May 18th from 4:00 - 5:30 pm
Eden Prairie Library
565 Prairie Center Dr.
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
EARLY CHILDHOOD ADVISORY COUNCIL
What is the Early Childhood Advisory Council? As a group of interested parents, we seek to be informed and to inform decisions that affect Eden Prairie’s Early Childhood Programs. This year’s once monthly meetings will focus on topics such as:
- Technology use in Eden Prairie’s Early Childhood classrooms
- Legislative dialogue with one of our state Legislators
- Preschool and ECFE program offerings for 2016-2017 school year
- District Superintendent conversation about Early Childhood initiatives
Council members may also volunteer to participate on any of our ongoing working committees:
- Community Outreach
2016-17 Meeting Schedule:
- Tuesday, September 20, 2016, from 5:30- 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, from 5:30 -7 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 29, 2016, from 5:30 - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017, from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017, from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Childcare during meetings is provided for children ages 0-5 with one week’s advance RSVP. If you have any questions or are interested in joining the Advisory Council, please contact Gretchen Meek