2013-2018 Strategic Plan
The Mission of Eden Prairie Schools is to:
- Inspire each student to learn continuously so they are empowered to reach personal fulfillment and contribute purposefully to our ever-changing world.
Core ValuesWe believe that:
- Each person has intrinsic value.
- Each person has individual gifts, interests and talents.
- Community benefits when each person contributes.
- Relationships flourish on a foundation of mutual trust and respect.
- Continuous learning is essential for personal fulfillment, opportunity and success.
- Each student will achieve personal and district expectations and be inspired to learn continuously.
- Each student will enthusiastically and confidently engage in the continual pursuit of personal goals and aspirations.
- Each student will proactively engage in actions that contribute to community.
- We will create partnerships with educators, students and parents to develop and utilize personal learning plans to shape instruction so that each student achieves the strategic objectives.
- We will refocus our efforts both internally and externally to remove barriers and increase opportunities for each student in order to eliminate achievement disparities and to accomplish the strategic objectives.
- We will maximize the strengths of our schools and community leadership to accomplish our mission.
- We will empower each employee to develop and maintain a strong commitment to ensure each student achieves the strategic objectives.
- We will implement digital resources that align with the strategic objectives to achieve our mission.
- We will not adopt any new or continue any existing program or service unless it aligns with and contributes to our mission.