2018-2023 Strategic Plan
The Mission of Eden Prairie Schools is to:
- Inspire each student to learn continuously so they are empowered to reach personal fulfillment and contribute purposefully to our ever-changing world.
We believe that:
- Each person has intrinsic value.
- Each person has individual gifts, interests and talents.
- Community benefits when each person contributes.
- Relationships flourish on a foundation of mutual trust and respect.
- Continuous learning is essential for personal fulfillment, opportunity and success.
- Each student will achieve personal and district expectations and be inspired to learn continuously.
- Each student will enthusiastically and confidently engage in the continual pursuit of personal goals and aspirations.
- Each student will proactively engage in actions that contribute to community.
- Personalized Learning - By 2023, we will personalize learning to achieve our mission.
- Achievement Disparities - By 2023, we will eliminate achievement disparities to achieve our mission.
- Strategy: Engagement - By 2023, we will engage our stakeholders to achieve our mission.
- We will not adopt any new or continue any existing program or service unless it aligns with and contributes to our mission.