BUY NOW TO GET OUR LOWEST PRICE OF THE YEAR, AND LOOK FORWARD TO LOOKING BACK.
Get the lowest price of the year when you purchase by September 29. You’ll capture the memories forever for the low price of $72.00. Last year’s yearbook sold out, so don’t miss your chance to buy a book now while you still can!
Order online at www.jostensyearbooks.com.
Senior Photo Submission
SENIORS: Senior photos are due for the yearbook by October 18. Upload to the website images.jostens.com. Details on requirements and an explanation of how to upload photos can be found by clicking on the links in the right-hand column.
2017 SPRING SUPPLEMENTS FOR SALE: If you were involved in a spring sport or activity last year but you did not pre-order a spring supplement, they can be purchased in room 208 before school or during first hour for $10.00 cash or check made out to EPHS.
- Location: Publications Room (208)
- Fees: None
- Grades: 9-12
- Description: Staff is responsible for the photos, writing, designing, publication and sale of yearbook
- Requirements/Expectations: Year-long commitment; strong writing skills, desktop publishing, photography and ability to meet deadlines a must
- Season: School year
- Times/Dates: After school; first block
- Registration/Tryouts: Applications available during registration in the English Resource Center
- Awards/Recognition: Publications awards and letters
- New Student Information: Through announcements and guidance office
- Coach/ Advisor Contact: Kristen Saxhaug; firstname.lastname@example.org