Senior Photo Submission
SENIORS: Senior photos are due for the yearbook by October 17, 2018. Upload to the website images.jostens.com. Details on requirements and an explanation of how to upload photos can be found by clicking on the links in the right-hand column.
2018 SPRING SUPPLEMENTS FOR SALE: If you were involved in a spring sport or activity last year but you did not pre-order a spring supplement, they can be purchased in room 208 before school or during first hour for $10.00 cash or check made out to EPHS.
- Location: Publications Room (208)
- Fees: None
- Grades: 9-12
- Description: Staff is responsible for the photos, writing, designing, publication and sale of yearbook
- Requirements/Expectations: Year-long commitment; strong writing skills, desktop publishing, photography and ability to meet deadlines a must
- Season: School year
- Times/Dates: After school; first block
- Registration/Tryouts: Applications available during registration in the English Resource Center
- Awards/Recognition: Publications awards and letters
- New Student Information: Through announcements and guidance office
- Coach/ Advisor Contact: Kristen Saxhaug; firstname.lastname@example.org