CMS offers several academic, athletic, fine arts, and leadership activities throughout the school year.
Fees for participation in most sporting activities are between $20 and $80. Some sports require the purchase of a shirt as a uniform, which you keep at the end of the season. Fees for all other non-sport activities start at $20 (including all academic, art activities, and plays).
Please note: All sports require a physical examination, which is good for 3 years. Students cannot practice or play in games without a physical on file at school.
Activity Handbook: View the Handbook
*** Cross Country registration opens on August 13.
Registration for all other Fall Sports starts on August 20***
New Registration Process for Student Activities
Central Middle School Student Activities is excited to announce that we have transitioned to online registration for the majority of our activities and sports. This new procedure will be different for many of you but in the long run will streamline our procedures and make it easier to meet the needs of everyone involved.
*Before you register for a sport you will need to Make sure that the student-athlete's physical is on file with the school and is current. If it is not, you will not be able to complete the registration process.
*Next step go to http://edenprairie.feepay.com/ If you are new to Fee Pay click the "Sign Up" button in the top right corner. Once you have created your account you will need to add your student, fill out the registration form next to the sport/activities you wish to register for, and finish by paying your registration fee. Payment can be made by both electronic check or credit card. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the PARENT HELP LINE 952-975-7094 or Student Activities at 952-975-7400.
ActivitiesThe following is a list of activities offered throughout the school year. These activities are subject to change. Students should check the daily bulletin for exact registration dates and start dates for the activities they are interested in.Academic Activities:
- Fall: Girls Coding Club, Math League/Math Counts, Science Bowl
- Winter: Chess/Board games, Math League/Math Counts, Speech Team
Fine Arts Activities:
- Fall: Cross Country, Flag Football, Girl's Lacrosse, Boys & Girls Soccer, Girl's Tennis, Volleyball
- Winter: Badminton, Girl's Basketball, Boy's Basketball, Floor Hockey, Nordic Skiing, Pin Guard, Run Club, Wrestling
- Spring: Beach Volleyball, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys Tennis, Track & Field, Ultimate Frisbee
- All School Year: Art Club, Band Ensembles, Central Singers, Yearbook
- Fall: Drama Club, Photography Club
- Winter: Craft Club, Variety Show, Winter Play, Photography Club, Woodcrafting Club
- Spring: Musical
- All School Year: Friends Forever, Student Council, SAGA, YMCA Leaders and Y's Start