If you’re looking to schedule space in an Eden Prairie Schools building, Community Education is the place to start. Community Education will assist groups and organizations in the rental and use of school district buildings and facilities. Our modest fees and professional on-site staff provide a convenient and high quality experience.
Most facilities in the district including classrooms, commons, cafeterias, and gymnasiums are available for rental through Community Education. A few spaces at the high school (Prairie Dome, Activity Center, Performing Arts Center, auditorium, music area, gyms, fields, Aerie stadium, wrestling and weight rooms, locker rooms, and climbing wall) are scheduled through the Activities Office.
To request a space, you will first need to read the Regulations and Charges document. Then fill out the online Facilities Use Application at least 10 days prior to the first date you need to schedule a school facility. Rental fees are based on user group classifications. If the space is available and the use is cleared by school staff, a reservation will be made and a permit will be issued.
- Regulations and Charges document
- Facilities Use Application (for all groups, including district staff)
- Administrative Services Center (8100 School Road)
- Cedar Ridge Elementary (8905 Braxton Drive) (Use door #1)
- Central Middle School (8025 School Road) (Use door #1 on the west side)
- Eagle Heights Spanish Immersion/Oak Point Elementary (13400 Staring Lake Parkway) (Use lower level entrance, door #12)
- Eden Lake Elementary (12000 Anderson Lakes Parkway) (Use door #1)
- Eden Prairie High School (17185 Valley View Road) (Use door #1 off main lot)
- Education Center (8040 Mitchell Road)
- Forest Hills Elementary (13708 Holly Road) (Use Circle Dr entrance, door #2)
- Prairie View Elementary (17255 Peterborg Road) (Use door #15)