Eden Prairie Community Education
At Eden Prairie Schools, we believe that you are never done learning. That’s why our Community Education program offers hundreds of classes. Check out our Learning for Life Info-Graphic to learn more about what we offer and who participates!
- General topics for adult classes include computer courses, dance, financial planning, fitness, hobbies, DIY home projects, music, language, health and wellness, cooking, plus seminars on parenting topics and more.
- Programs for youth are just as varied, including the First Lego League, ACT prep courses and the all-important Driver Education. We provide talented and expert staff to teach each of these courses. You only need to bring your interest and enthusiasm.
- And who says learning can’t be fun! Our EPIC Youth Enrichment Program keeps kids busy learning new things in an energetic environment. EPIC offers students learning opportunities at all our elementary schools.
- Our early childhood programming has opportunities for parents and children birth to age five. Choose from many great options: Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE), Preschool, Parent Seminars, FREE Baby classes and more!
- We also coordinate and cooperatively operate several programs in order to provide the widest variety of services possible. Adult language learners, persons pursuing United States citizenship and individuals who want to achieve their high school diploma can all find the assistance they need to achieve these important life goals through Community Education.
Residents of Eden Prairie receive seasonal catalogs in their mailbox listing the full selection of courses, which differ a bit each season. Some courses are one-time events, others run for a period of weeks. We offer four ways to register: by mail (using the form in the catalog), online, or in person.