Central Middle School requests that families provide supplies for their children to use throughout the school year. If your family is unable to afford some of these items, please call us so we can connect you with resources that can help.School Supply ListPlease note:
- A 2-inch 3-ring binder is the preferred method of organization for all students this year. We call it the POWER (Personally Organized With Every Resource) binder, and it should include all of the items listed under General Supplies on the supply list. We encourage you to purchase these individual items at our School Store during the Open Houses.
- The CMS School Store sells shelving from Lockermate, which is preferred, as pressurized locker shelves jam the lockers.
- The School Store will be selling a CMS Planner this year during Open Houses and during the school year. We strongly encourage you to purchase a CMS Planner.
- The CMS School Store will not be selling PE clothing. You can wear any red t-shirt and black shorts/pants for PE classes.
- The CMS School Store will be open during Open Houses:
- Eighth Grade: Thursday, Aug. 23 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Seventh Grade: Monday, Aug. 27 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m
- View the School Store Price List for supplies that you will be able to purchase during Open House and year round at the school store during lunches .
- Supplies are also available during lunch hours throughout the school year.