Distance Learning Winter 2020
As we transition to distance learning, our teachers are focused on maintaining the high-quality learning experiences that we provide every day. To help you prepare, information and FAQs are provided below that explain how we will move to distance learning.
- What does the school day look like?
- How much synchronous (real-time, online) learning will be provided?
- Where will students find links and assignments?
- What materials should students have at home?
- Will students continue to see specialists (phy. ed., music, art, world language)?
- Where can I find technology support?
- Where can I find other help in our community?
- What are some best practices for distance learning?