EPIC Youth Programs
EPIC is Community Education's youth enrichment program which aims to connect students to learning outside of the classroom in a variety of ways. Whether your child enjoys sports, STEM, art, drama, or connecting with friends, EPIC offers a program sure to ignite their interest and challenge them in a fun, safe, and supportive atmosphere.
EPIC Summer 2021
We are thrilled to release our current summer schedule, LINKED HERE! In the weeks ahead, we will continue to add new camps to the calendar. We encourage you to check back regularly.
We will be offering EPIC Summer Camps at three of our elementary schools: Cedar Ridge, Oak Point / Eagle Heights, and Prairie View.Camps are held in both the morning and afternoon, following the schedule below:
- 8:00-9:00: Drop off for morning camps
- 9:00-12:00: Morning camps
- 12:00-12:30: Pick-up for morning camps
- 12:00-1:00: Supervised lunch for those students taking both morning and afternoon camps (students bring their own lunch)
- 12:30-1:00: Drop-off for afternoon camps
- 1:00-4:00: Afternoon camps
- 4:00-5:00: Pick-up for afternoon camps
TARGETED SERVICES PROGRAM
- All Targeted Services qualified camps take place from 9:00-12:00 at Oak Point/Eagle Heights from June 14 - August 5
- All camps are taught by licensed teachers and are open to all students
- If a student was referred to the program by their classroom teacher, they can enroll in a Targeted Services camp for free
- Referred students receive free transportation to and from the morning Targeted Services camps at Oak Point/Eagle Heights as long as they live within the district boundary.
As we approach summer, we will be sharing more logistical details with all registered families. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time with questions, at 952-232-9321 or EPIC@edenpr.org.
We are grateful for your support and look forward to welcoming your student to EPIC this summer!
Financial assistance is available to families. Please email us at EPIC@edenpr.org for more information and an application.