Eagle Zone Summer
New 2020 Summer Program Registration opens May 25th!
Summer registration will be open to the general public starting Monday, May 25th through our online registration system. Families previously registered for Eagle Zone this summer will receive priority registration through May 29th.
Please review this important information prior to registering:
- Eagle Zone will be open from June 15th through August 14th (the end date for programming is due to the anticipated need for elementary buildings to prepare for the return to school in the fall).
- Eagle Zone will be closed on July 3rd and 6th for cleaning and maintenance of the elementary school buildings. For more information, please refer to the 2020 Summer Calendar.
- Children entering K-7 in the Fall 2020 are eligible to attend.
- There is a minimum of 4-days a week, and minimum of 5 weeks of the summer when submitting a contract.
- The cost of attending is $49/day.
- Fees include a morning and afternoon snack. Children are required to bring a bag lunch each day.
- The hours that Eagle Zone will be open are 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may create for you. If you choose to withdraw your contract due to this change, we will refund your registration fee.
Eden Prairie Schools Community Education is happy to answer your questions about Eagle Zone. You can email us at Eagle_Zone@edenpr.org or call us at 952-975-6940. Visit the Eagle Zone website for more information at www.edenpr.org/eaglezone.
Program Hours: 7:00 am - 5:30 pm
Dates: Program runs from June 15th to August 14th and is CLOSED July 3rd and July 6th
Ages: Students entering Kindergarten through entering 7th Grade in the Fall 2020.
Parent Handbook & COVID-19 Addendum
The parent handbook includes important information that all parents need to review prior to enrolling their child in the summer Eagle Zone program. This includes general policies, summer specific policies, and responsibilities of participants.