Eagle Zone Fall 2021 Program
2021-22 Academic Year
Registration for the 2021-22 school year is NOW OPEN!
Eagle Zone fee-based childcare will be operating out of all elementary buildings next fall, with changes to the fee structure due to the new school start and end times.
Rates for 2021-2022 School Year:
Before School Care:
- Cedar Ridge and Forest Hills: $12.00/session (drop-in rate: $15.00)
- *West Metro Average Range: $11.00-$13.00
- Eden Lake and Prairie View: $13.00/session (drop-in rate: $16.00)
- *West Metro Average Range: $12.75-$14.50
- Oak Point and Eagle Heights: $10.50/session (drop-in rate: $13.50)
- *West Metro Average Range: $7.75-$10.50
After School Care:
- Cedar Ridge and Forest Hills: $17.00/session (drop-in rate: $20.00)
- *West Metro Average Range: $18.75-$22.00
- Eden Lake and Prairie View: $16.00/session (drop-in rate: $19.00)
- *West Metro Average Range: $16.25-$18.75
- Oak Point and Eagle Heights: $17.50/session (drop-in rate: $20.50)
- *West Metro Average Range: $19.50-$22.00
- Standard Rate: $51/Day (drop-in rate: $56)
- Non-School Day Only Contracts & Late Registration: $56/Day
Please read this carefully. As a parent/guardian, and the individual registering this child for Eagle Zone, you are responsible for all the information in the agreement below, and for the information in the Parent Handbook.
ELIGIBILITY & ADMITTANCE
The child being registered is eligible for Eagle Zone since they are between the grades of entering Kindergarten in September of 2021 and has not yet entered the final day of fifth grade.
I understand that my child cannot begin the program until I receive confirmation of contract approval from Eagle Zone.
I hereby certify that I am the parent/guardian with legal responsibility for the child identified on this registration. I agree that as Owner of the account who is completing this online registration, that I am responsible for payments that are due on my childcare account.
I understand that all requests for changes/cancellations of scheduled days must be provided online or in writing, and must be received by Eagle Zone seven calendar days before the contracted days of care are set to be offered. Days that are canceled within the seven calendar day notice window will require full payment. Eagle Zone will provide a confirmation of schedule changes.
Eagle Zone welcomes individuals of all abilities. The program will provide reasonable accommodations if needed, to make physical and social integration successful. Your start date may be dependent on the implementation of these accommodations. As necessary, Eagle Zone will be able to provide additional staffing to ensure successful accommodation.
Billing & Payment Agreements
I agree to the following billing policies:
- I will be billed for the sessions that my child is registered and scheduled for, and not just the sessions that my child attends.
- Payments are due by the 15th of each month following care. Automatic payments are required.
- A non-refundable registration fee is required for each child. One-time Registration Fee: $50 for 1 child, $65 for 2 children, $75.00 for 3 children or more
- I am responsible for payments in full the month following the care that is provided.
- I am required to have an auto payment method on file. If I do not have an auto-payment on file, payment will be processed to the most recently used card on file. If there is an issue with payment with the auto-payment method or the most recently used card, the next most recent card on file will be selected for processing.
- Seven (7) calendar days written notice of withdrawal is required; if notice is not given, seven (7) days of care will be charged to the account.
- All Eagle Zone accounts, past and present, must be current for my child to attend Eagle Zone. Unpaid balances may be cause for termination of care.
- A $15 late payment fee will be assessed on all accounts past due.
- Care will be suspended on the final business day of the month in which an account becomes past due. It will remain suspended until payment is received in full on the account that is past due.
- A $20 fee may be applied to an account if a credit card is declined for any reason (You will be notified by email from the registration system automatically if there are any issues with your payments. Please go online to update your credit card information and make your payment, if needed).
- Accounts will be charged $1 per minute per child for pickup after 6:00 p.m.
- There are no refunds for program cancellation due to weather closings.
Community Education has my permission to use photographs and/or videography of my child/ren in public releases and or information/marketing publications about the program. If I do not want pictures of my child/ren used, I will contact Community Education to notify them of my preference.
You must provide permission for anyone other than a parent/guardian to pick up your child. At the beginning of the registration process, you are asked to name persons authorized to pick-up your child. You can add authorized individuals for pick-up on your account as you need. You may be asked to provide identification when you arrive to pick your child/children up. This will occur until staff has become familiar with you and the people you have authorized to pick them up. The safety of your child/children is our biggest concern.
Keep in mind, staff will always ask for photo identification from anyone unfamiliar attempting to pick up a child. If you have an authorized individual picking up your child/children in your place, please ensure they have a form of photo identification with them.
Unless Eagle Zone has legal documentation on file that limits a parent’s right to pick up a child, staff will release the child to either parent.
Sunscreen & Bugspray Permission
I understand that it is my responsibility to provide bug spray and sunscreen for my child(ren) if needed, and I give permission for Eagle Zone staff to assist my child(ren) in providing proper coverage using spray sunscreen. If there are special considerations or accommodations, I understand that it is my responsibility to notify the Eagle Zone staff so that accommodations can be made.
Medication will be administered under limited circumstances when prescribed or authorized by a physician. All medications must be given to Eagle Zone in the original prescription bottle. Medication Forms must be filled out before any medication is given. Forms are available through the district website. Eagle Zone staff cannot give over the counter medication to your child without a written order from a physician.
Eagle Zone follows the district policy when a child is beginning medication or has been ill (excluding COVID-19) by following a 24 hours exclusion policy.
I give my consent to an exchange of my child's information between Eagle Zone staff and other Eden Prairie School professional staff whenever it would be beneficial to my child. In addition, I give consent to my child's information being released to the Department of Human Services, upon request, as required by the state of Minnesota for all certified childcare programs.
I understand that my child and I will be expected to abide by Eden Prairie Schools' expectations for appropriate student conduct at all times as stated in the District Student Discipline Policy. In order to ensure the safety of my child, and the other children attending Eagle Zone, I understand that certain rules must apply to all children in the Eagle Zone program. I have read and agree to the specific rules detailed in the Parent Handbook. I also accept the stated violations that accompany the rules.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
COVID-19 Acknowledgment, Understanding & Responsibilities
As the signee of this contract, I acknowledge and agree, represent and warrant that neither myself nor the registered participating children listed on the contract shall visit or utilize the Eagle Zone program if he or she is (i) experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, including without limitation, fever, cough or shortness of breath, or (ii) has a suspected or diagnosed/confirmed case of COVID-19, or (iii) has had contact with a positive case within the last 14 days of attending Eagle Zone.
I agree to notify Eagle Zone immediately if I believe that any of the foregoing access/use restrictions may apply.
I acknowledge and agree that Eagle Zone may revise its procedures and policies at any time based on updated recommended guidance and protocols issued by Public Health Agencies, including but not limited to MDH and CDC. And I further agree to comply with Eagle Zone's revised procedures and policies prior to utilizing the program for childcare. I further acknowledge that due to the nature of the program, social distancing of 6 feet per person among children and staff in a childcare setting is not possible at all times.
COVID-19 Assumption of Risk & Release of Liability
I understand and appreciate both the known and potential dangers of using the Eagle Zone childcare program and acknowledge that use thereof may, despite Eagle Zone's reasonable efforts to mitigate such dangers, result in exposure to COVID-19, which could result in quarantine requirements, serious illness, disability, and/or death.
IN FURTHER CONSIDERATION OF SUBMITTING THIS CONTRACT, I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
General Agreement, Assumption of Risk & Release of Liability
I certify that my child is not limited medically or otherwise from participating in activities such as athletics/sports/exercise, outdoor activities, cooking, service-learning, creative play, arts & crafts, board/computer games and academic enrichment. If limitations exist, I will provide a written notice to Eagle Zone.
In the event that my child needs immediate medical attention while participating in the Eagle Zone program, I authorize first aid and emergency personnel transportation of my child to a healthcare facility for emergency services as needed.
I represent that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damages that I or my child may suffer or cause while participating in the Eagle Zone program, or else I agree to bear the cost of such injury or damages myself. I also agree to pay for any transportation necessary as a result of such injury. It is understood that in some medical situations, the staff will need to contact the local emergency resources before the parent and/or another adult acting on the parent's behalf.
I understand that my child’s participation in the Eagle Zone program is entirely voluntary. I further acknowledge that the activities associated with the Eagle Zone program involve known and unanticipated risks which could result in injury, and I elect to have my child participate in the program despite such risks. I also voluntarily assume and accept the possible injury, death, damage or loss that my child may suffer due to negligence or accident while participating in activities associated with the Eagle Zone program.
In consideration for the opportunity to participate in the Eagle Zone program I, on behalf of myself, my agents, heirs, and next-of-kin, hereby agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Independent School District No. 272, its employees, agents, officers, representatives, volunteers, participants, School Board members, and all other persons or entities acting on behalf of Independent School District No. 272 from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action which are in any way connected with my child’s participation in the Eagle Zone program arising from negligence or due to accidental occurrences. This release does not apply to claims arising from intentional conduct.
By continuing beyond this page, I have read and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Eagle Zone 2021-22 Season Parent Handbook.