Eagle Zone School Age Care
New 2020 Summer Program Registration opens May 25th!
Summer registration will be open to the general public starting Monday, May 25th through our online registration system. Families previously registered for Eagle Zone this summer will receive priority registration through May 29th.
Please review this important information prior to registering:
- Eagle Zone will be open from June 15th through August 14th (the end date for programming is due to the anticipated need for elementary buildings to prepare for the return to school in the fall).
- Eagle Zone will be closed on July 3rd and 6th for cleaning and maintenance of the elementary school buildings. For more information, please refer to the 2020 Summer Calendar.
- Children entering K-7 in the Fall 2020 are eligible to attend.
- There is a minimum of 4-days a week, and minimum of 5 weeks of the summer when submitting a contract.
- The cost of attending is $49/day.
- Fees include a morning and afternoon snack. Children are required to bring a bag lunch each day.
- The hours that Eagle Zone will be open are 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may create for you. If you choose to withdraw your contract due to this change, we will refund your registration fee.
Eden Prairie Schools Community Education is happy to answer your questions about Eagle Zone. You can email us at Eagle_Zone@edenpr.org or call us at 952-975-6940. Visit the Eagle Zone website for more information at www.edenpr.org/eaglezone.
Before & After School Program
Academic Year 2020/21 Registration Opens March 9th, 2020!
Early Bird registration (registration fee waived) runs through May 31st, 2020.
Eagle Zone offers various activities during the before and after school program and participants have the choice of which activities they would like to take part in. Some examples of the activities are included below.
- Outdoor Activities and Gym Time
- Quiet Enrichment Activities (Reading Corner, Drawing Station, Dramatic Play Area, etc.)
- Coordinated Activities (Arts & Crafts Projects, STEM Experiments, Cooking Activities, etc.)
- Social Interaction/Social Skill Building Activities
- Creative & Critical Thinking Activities
- Homework Station
- Theme-Based Days and Weeks
- Special Event Activities (Scavenger Hunts, Water-Balloon Toss Contest, Bingo, etc.)
- Service-Learning Activities
- Leadership Games
Meals and Snacks
Breakfast is available from the school’s food service program every day school is in session. Students participating will use their school lunch account to purchase breakfast. Students are encouraged to bring healthy snacks from home before school. Eagle Zone will provide an afternoon snack.
Enrollment In Eagle Zone
Families will be required to sign-up for Eagle Zone through our online registration platform. This allows for quicker and more accurate information gathering, which leads to high quality youth programming.
Required Forms & Payment
When enrolling in Eagle Zone, the following must be received from each family:
- Eagle Zone Contract (submitted online as the registration form)
- $50/Child Non-Refundable Registration Fee
Eagle Zone welcomes individuals of all abilities. The program will provide reasonable accommodations if needed, to make physical and social integration successful. Your start date may be dependent on the implementation of these accommodations. As necessary, Eagle Zone will be able to provide additional staffing to ensure successful accommodation.
Join Our Team
Eagle Zone is looking to hire energetic, caring and passionate people who are excited to help create a meaningful and engaging environment for youth in Eden Prairie. Eagle Zone will foster a sense of belonging for K-6 students while encouraging them to explore their interests and strengths. The Eagle Zone staff will play an important role in creating a positive educational experience for all who are involved with the program.
For more information on open positions with Eagle Zone, check out the Community Education Job Openings Page.
If you require financial assistance to participate in any of our programs, please check out the available resources at edenpr.org/FeeAssistance.