Early Childhood Family Education
Based on results from the parent survey, we have modified our offerings. The results spoke loudly to the desire for small, in person, socially distanced groupings. Additionally, we will also be offering virtual age specific classes for parents, and some special topic classes.
Due to pandemic, we will be postponing the start of ECFE classes until the week of September 14. We will be offering one-time classes, 5-week classes and 10-week classes. The options for Fall 2020 will include:
- Daytime, evening, and Saturday classes
- Small group age specific non-separating ECFE classes
- Online age specific parent education classes
- Online programing for children
- Multi-age classes where you can bring all your children under 5
- Specific topic related parent ed courses on positive discipline, race, and social-emotional learning.
- Opportunities to purchase learning kits for at-home learning
Winter and Spring offerings will be planned as we near the end of the first 10 weeks sessions.
- Baby Classes - FREE
- Outreach Classes - FREE
- Small Wonders - In Person and Online
- Tiny Explorers - In Person and Online
- Movers and Shakers - In Person and Online
- Little Learners - In Person and Online
- Fantastic Fridays - In Person
- Multi Age - In Person
- Learning Kits - Online
- Parenting Class - Online
- READY! for Kindergarten - Online
If you require financial assistance to participate in any of our programs, please check out the available resources at edenpr.org/FeeAssistance.