In the past, our schools sent home loads of flyers in students’ backpacks. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly and to embrace innovative technology, we are moving from paper to a digital flyer delivery.
With our Peachjar eflyer program, the eflyers will be sent directly to parents’ email inboxes as well as posted on school websites for easy access. All flyers may be accessed by clicking on the Peachjar link under Quick Links.
Each year, our schools will save tons of paper and reduce copy costs by thousands of dollars. In addition, paperless delivery of school flyers removes a significant administrative burden from teachers, office staff, and volunteers.
School and school district-approved eflyers will keep you informed about upcoming school activities, programs, and events.
And our children's backpacks will be a little bit lighter! You can find your school flyers by clicking the links below:
- Cedar Ridge Elementary Flyers
- Eagle Heights Spanish Immersion Elementary Flyers
- Eden Lake Elementary Flyers
- Forest Hills Elementary Flyers
- Oak Point Elementary Flyers
- Prairie View Elementary Flyers
- Central Middle School Flyers
- Eden Prairie High School Flyers
- Early Childhood Family Education and Preschool Flyers
- Community Education
- All Eden Prairie Schools
If your organization is interested in distributing an eflyer via Peachjar, view the flyer distribution procedures and criteria below.
Flyer Distribution Procedures
Our District cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved (please see approval criteria below), your flyer will be e-mailed to all parents at selected schools and posted online. Most paper flyers from outside organizations will not be distributed.
1. Visit https://www.peachjar.com/
2. Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type).
3. Upload your flyer for approval.
First the flier(s) must be verified to meet all established requirements by the office of Community Education. District staff will approve or deny materials based on the standards and policies approved by the Board of Education. No guarantee of distribution date can or will be given. Peachjar charges a fee for this service.
Eden Prairie Schools do not typically distribute flyers of a commercial nature or from for-profit organizations unless there is an existing sponsorship agreement with an organization.
To ensure families receive adequate information, and to minimize questions directed to school staff, fliers must include the following:
- Fliers must contain this disclaimer: “This is not an Eden Prairie School sponsored program or activity and Eden Prairie Schools accepts no liability or responsibility for this program/activity.” The disclaimer must be on the front of the flier, in a location where it is easy to see, in a minimum of 10 point upper and lower case type.
- The name of the sponsoring organization
- If the sponsoring organization is nonprofit, under the name put “a nonprofit organization”
- Date of event
- Time of event
- Location of event
- Program Cost – The flier must describe the full cost for participants, including but not limited to registration, amount required to be raised through fundraising or in lieu of cash payment, equipment purchase or lease. NOTE: Payment must be made to the government agency of or nonprofit charitable organization sponsoring the activity.
- Phone Number / Contact Information
- Athletic leagues must include information about when students will be participating and competing, i.e., “the season is May-June,” or “practices are held after school one day a week and games are held on Saturdays.”
Laws/Rules: Text and graphics on fliers mush comply with existing laws, District standards, and school rules. For example, text and graphics on fliers may not denigrate any group; promote violation of school rules; depict drugs; tobacco, alcohol, violence, fighting, intimidation, weapons, gang/cult/affiliation, or inappropriate language; or be sexually suggestive. Activities such as raffles, which are illegal, may not be included on fliers.
Use of Facilities: If fliers describe non-school activities held at an Eden Prairie school site, the sponsoring organization must obtain an approved District use facilities before the flier can be distributed.
Comply with Board and Administrative Policies: All materials must comply with rules and regulations set forth in Eden Prairie School Board Policies and Administrative Procedures including but not limited to MSBA/MASA Model Policy 904.