Back to School Supplies Program
Every year, students need adequate supplies to be successful in school. The Back-to-School Supplies Program seeks to ensure EACH student is prepared, even if a family is experiencing financial hardship.
• Supplies provided to match student needs
• Easy process for families – no need to register or verify income
• Backpacks/supplies distributed at the schools
• Tailored program better meets individual school needs
• Increased connections between the schools and community
HOW TO ACCESS SUPPLIES:
You can access supplies during Back-to-School Open House Nights across the district. Simply stop by the school your child will be attending for the 2020/2021 academic year during Back-to-School Open House Night (more details available soon). Ask for the School Supplies Program or to speak with the school social worker. Supplies may be accessed throughout the year via the school social worker.
Para obtener información en español, contáctese con Heriberto Vargas en email@example.com o 952-975-7068.
Haddii aad ubaahan tahay caawinaad af Somali so wac 952-975-7254.
A HUGE thank you to the following Eden Prairie Churches who have stepped up to "Adopt a School" this 2020/2021 school year:
- Grace Church (Oak Point & Cedar Ridge)
- Wooddale Church (CMS & Eden Lake)
- Immanuel Lutheran Church (Prairie View)
- St. Andrew Lutheran Church (Forest Hills)
The program is also supported by the Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools, the Eden Prairie Community Foundation, PROP, the district, multiple community businesses and individual donors, and other churches. This program would not be possible without the support of these generous donors.