Supplies and CMS School Store
POWER Binder should include:
- One 2-inch 3-ring black view binder
- Pack of 6 three-hole 2-pocket plastic folders
- Additional sturdy 3-hole punched folder (For Homework/To Do)
- Loose leaf paper
- Pencil pouch with 3-holes
- Black or blue pens
- Pencils and eraser
- Extra-fine Sharpie black markers
- Highlighters (Pink, Green & Yellow)
- CMS Planner*
Other general supplies include:
- Colored pencils (set of 24)
- Scientific calculator
- Headphones or earbuds for use with iPad
- 2 large boxes of tissues for classroom use
Additional 6th Grade Supplies:
- Spiral Notebook
- Two Composition Notebooks
Please note: Some individual teachers may have preferences that are not on this list. Students will be informed by their teachers during the first week of school if additional supplies are needed.
The CMS School Store will be using a virtual platform to ensure access to supplies for all of our families. For your convenience, supplies will be available for sale at the CMS Online School Store in the form of pre-assembled supply packages. You can place online orders starting July 30, 2021 until the end of the school year. There will be an additional opportunity to purchase supplies at the Open Houses by filling out a supply purchase request form and submitting it along with payment. Package options containing essential supplies have been assembled for CMS students.
- Package One - 7th & 8th Grade ($29.00): 2" binder, cleaning cloth, composition notebook, earbuds, eraser, extra fine sharpie markers (2), highlighter (yellow), highlighters (6 pack - assorted colors), paper (graph), paper (loose leaf), pencil lead, pencil pouch, pencils (#2, box of 12), pencil (mechanical), pens (2), planner, plastic pocket folders (6 assorted colors, 1 black), protractor, sheet protectors (10), stylus for iPad.
- Package Two - 6th Grade ($31.00): All the materials in package one with additional composition notebook and spiral notebook.
- Package Three ($5.00): Student Planner only
- Package Four ($12): Scientific Calculator only
- School Supplies Donations
Supplies will be available online through My Payments Plus. Families are able to register on My Payments Plus and create an account, enabling them to pay for activities fees, donations, Field Trips, and school store supplies. Once an account is created, please select ‘Central Middle School Activities’ and ‘CMS Supplies’ in the drop down boxes. This will take you to the school store ordering page.
Supplies purchased online will be delivered to your student's classroom at the start of the school year.
For questions or alternate ordering options please contact Malalai Khattak, Central Middle School Finance Assistant at 952-975-7316.
Supply assistance is available for purchase of school supply packages. Please contact Linda Yelland at 952-975-7321. Monetary donations for the supply assistance program are also accepted on the My Payments Plus platform.
Visit our School Store/Supply List page on the CMS website for 21-22 supply lists.