Important Phone Numbers
- Main Switchboard: (952) 975-7300
- Attendance Line: (952) 975-7301
- Activities Office: (952) 975-7400
- Health Room: (952) 975-7370
- Transportation: (952) 975-7500
- Activities Fax: (952) 975-7420
- Website Helpline: (952) 975-7094
- Nathan Swenson, Principal: (952) 975-7300
- Richard Larson, Associate Principal: (952) 975-7312
- Nicole Krieger, Admin. Assistant/Web Manager: (952) 975-7315
- Kristine Myers, Dean of Students: (952) 975-7313
- Brandon Tagg, Dean of Students: (952) 975-7314
- Malalai Khattak, Personnel and Finance Assistant:
- Carrie Odegard, Scheduling Clerk/Reserve Teachers:
- Nanette Canonico, Scheduling Clerk: 952-975-7324
8025 School Road, Eden Prairie
From 494: Take Interstate Hwy. 494 to State Highway 5 West. Take Mitchell Road exit and go south on Mitchell. Go to the 4th stoplight and turn right on Scenic Heights Road. Drive past the pond and take a right on School Road. Continue up the hill. Central Middle School is to your right.
From the South: Take Pioneer Trail (County Road 1) west past Flying Cloud Airport until you reach Eden Prairie Road (County Road 4). Turn right. Follow Eden Prairie Road for 2 miles, turn right onto Scenic Heights Road. Follow that for .75 miles. Turn left on School Road and continue up the hill. Central Middle School is on the right, the Administrative Services Center is on the left.
From the North: Cross Highway 5 and take Eden Prairie Road to Scenic Heights Road. Turn Left. Follow Scenic Heights Road .75 miles. Turn left onto School Road and continue up the hill. Central Middle School is on the right, the Administrative Services Center is on the left.
Parents/Visitors: Please be sure to enter off of Scenic Heights and School Road. During school hours the doors to the entrance on Wallace Road are locked for security reasons. If you have questions please call the receptionist at (952) 975-7300.
Student Drop Off: Students who are driven to school by a parent or guardian in the morning should be dropped off at the main entrance on the West side of the building. All other doors are locked and students will not be able to enter the building. Students will need to wait in the main foyer until 7:40 a.m. Students are welcome to work on schoolwork or visit quietly with others during this time.
Please observe the NO LEFT TURN signage as you leave CMS after picking up or dropping off your student. The request to not turn left onto Scenic Heights Road during high traffic times is intended to improve traffic flow and student safety.