Important Phone Numbers
- Main Office: (952) 975-7300
- Attendance Line: (952) 975-7301
- Health Room: (952) 975-7370
- Fax: (952) 975-7320
- Activities Office: (952) 975-7400
- Transportation: (952) 975-7500
Administration and Office Staff
- Nathan Swenson, Principal: 952-975-7311
- Richard Larson, Associate Principal: 952-975-7312
- Quyen Phan, Administrative Dean: 952-975-7328
- Amal Younis, Administrative Dean: 952-975-7332
- Gilbert Hale, Administrative Dean: 952-975-7327
- Caleb Willis, Administrative Dean: 952-975- 7354
- Nikki Schandle, Administrative Assistant: 952-975-7315
- Mia Nockel, Finance Assistant: 952-975-7316
- Katie Little, Scheduling 952-975-7324
- Rebecca Sutliff, Scheduling/Reserve Teachers: 952-975-7325
- Counseling Secretary/Records Request: 952-975-7330
- Connie Ewing, Activities: 952-975-7400
- Julie Cook, Attendance/Receptionist: 952-975-7300
Grades 6 - 8
9:25 a.m. - 4:07 p.m.
8025 School Road, Eden Prairie
Parents/Visitors: Please be sure to enter off of Scenic Heights and School Road. During school hours the doors to the entrance on Wallace Road are locked for security reasons. If you have questions please call the receptionist at (952) 975-7300.
Student Drop Off: Students who are driven to school by a parent or guardian in the morning should be dropped off at the main entrance on the West side of the building. All other doors are locked and students will not be able to enter the building. Students will need to wait in the main foyer until 9:15 a.m. Students are welcome to work on schoolwork or visit quietly with others during this time. For before school care please visit the Community Education Page.
Please observe the NO LEFT TURN signage as you leave CMS after picking up or dropping off your student. The request to not turn left onto Scenic Heights Road during high traffic times is intended to improve traffic flow and student safety.