- Art Club : $20
- Central Singers: September 19 - May ($20)
- Drama Club: Oct. 3 - Nov. 14 ($20 plus field trip)
- Instrumental Ensembles: September - May ($20 for each ensemble)
- Musical: February - May ($20 plus a costume fee for cast)
- Variety Show: February 23
- Winter Play: November - February ($20 plus a costume fee for cast)
- Dungeons and Dragons - September - December ($20)
- New Panel
Students at CMS have the opportunity to participate in several Fine Arts activities. For more information, call Student Activities at (952) 975-7400
To Register: MyPaymentsPlusSIgnIn.png
- Click this link www.mypaymentsplus.com to create a new user account on MyPaymentsPlus. All first-time users will have to create their own Username and Password.
- You will need your student's school ID number to add them to your new account. Student ID numbers can be found on their class schedule, is the numeric part of their school email, or by logging into your Parent Portal.
- For first time users, here is a guide to walk you through the process of creating an account and registering for an activity.
- You will not be able to complete the registration process if your student does not have a valid sports physical on file. MyPaymentsPlus will stop you with an alert if your student's physical is not in the system. (see 'Troubleshooting' Section below).
- If you are able to add an activity to your cart and complete payment, your athlete is good to go. There is no need to check if the physical is on file. You will receive an email confirmation from MyPaymentsPlus that your registration is complete.