Students at CMS have the opportunity to participate in several Fine Arts activities. For more information, call Student Activities at (952) 975-7400.
If you are new to Fee Pay click the "Sign Up" button in the top right corner. Once you have created your account you will need to add your student, fill out the registration form next to the sport/activities you wish to register for, and finish by paying your registration fee. Payment can be made by both electronic check or credit card. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the PARENT HELP LINE 952-975-7094 or Student Activities at 952-975-7400.
- Art Club (new club each quarter): $20
- Central Singers and Vivace! (September-May): $20
- Craft Club (November 19 - December 19 ): $25
- Spotlight Theater/Drama Club (Fall Quarter): $20 (plus field trips)
- Instrumental Ensembles (September-May): $20 for each ensemble
- Musical (February-May): $20 (plus a costume fee for cast)
- Photography Club ( TBD ): $20
- Variety Show (February 16)
- Winter Play (November-January): $20 (plus a costume fee for cast)
- Woodcrafting Club (new club each quarter): $20 *8th grade only*
- Yearbook (September-April)