Students at CMS have the opportunity to participate in numerous athletic activities.
Please note: No physical is needed unless your student is involved in a sport through the Eden Prairie High School. If so, make sure that the student-athlete's physical is on file with CMS and is current. If it is not, you will not be able to complete the registration process.
This would include CMS Cross Country and Nordic Skiing.
DUE TO COVID-19 restrictions, we will be limiting what we can offer for intramurals this school year.
For more information, contact Student Activities at (952) 975-7400.
- Click this link www.mypaymentsplus.com to create a new user account on MyPaymentsPlus. All first-time users will have to create their own Username and Password.
- You will need your student's school ID number to add them to your new account. Student ID numbers can be found on their class schedule, in the numeric part of their school email, or by logging into your Parent Portal.
- For first time users, here is a guide to walk you through the process of creating an account and registering for an activity.
- If you are able to add an activity to your cart and complete payment, your athlete is good to go. You will receive an email confirmation from MyPaymentsPlus that your registration is complete.
- Boys Basketball: TBD (Fee: $20)
- Girls Basketball: TBD (Fee: $20)
- Nordic Skiing: January 4 - early March ( Fee: $150 at EPHS)
- Wrestling: Not in 2020-2021 season (Fee: $80)
- Intramural Volleyball: TBD (Fee: $20)
- Intramural Badminton: Feb. 16 - Mar. 25 (Fee: $20)
- Winter Run Club: February - March (Fee: $20)
- 2021 Run Club April 5 - May 17 (Fee: $20)
- Intramural Boys Tennis: April 12 - May 6 (Fee: $20)
- Intramural Ultimate Frisbee: April - May (Fee: $20)
- Intramural Beach Volleyball: April - May (Fee: $20)
- Boys & Girls Soccer: April - May (Fee: $20)
- Synchronized Swimming: March 15 – May (Fee: $150 at EPHS)
- Disc Golf - April 12 - May 6 (Fee: $20)