Students at CMS have the opportunity to participate in numerous athletic activities.
Please note: No physical is needed unless your student is involved in a sport through the Eden Prairie High School. If so, make sure that the student-athlete's physical is on file with CMS and is current. If it is not, you will not be able to complete the registration process.
This would include CMS Cross Country and Nordic Skiing.
For more information, contact Student Activities at (952) 975-7400.
If you are new to Fee Pay click the "Sign Up" button in the top right corner. Once you have created your account you will need to add your student, fill out the registration form next to the sport/activities you wish to register for, and finish by paying your registration fee. Payment can be made by both electronic check or credit card. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the PARENT HELP LINE 952-975-7094 or Student Activities at 952-975-7400.
- Cross Country: September 3- October 22 (Fee: $80)
- Boys Flag Football: September 9 - October 15 (Fee: $20)
- Girls Lacrosse: September 9 - October 15 (Fee: $20)
- Boys & Girls Soccer: September 9 - October 15 (Fee: $20)
- Girls Tennis: September 9 - October 15 (Fee: $20)
- Volleyball: September 9 - October 15 (Fee: $20)
Cross Country is open to all 7th and 8th grade boys and girls interested in a competitive running program, competing against other metro area schools. Cross country requires a commitment of 4-5 days a week for practices and meets until at least 4 p.m. Additional information about CMS Cross Country is available on the coach's website.
Flag Football is offered to all 7th and 8th grade boys interested in participating in a football program. The philosophy of CMS football is to introduce players to the fundamentals of the game and is designed for the beginner to intermediate player. Intramural games are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 2:20-3:45 p.m
- Boys Basketball: October 21 - November 26 (Fee: $20)
- Girls Basketball: October 21 - November 26 (Fee: $20)
- Nordic Skiing: November 11 - February TBD( Fee: $150)
- Wrestling: October - December (Fee: $80)
- Intramural Volleyball: February - March (Fee: $20)
- Intramural Badminton: January 6 - February 13 (Fee: $20)
- Winter Run Club: February 3 - March 27 (Fee: $20
Nordic Skiing is open to all 7th and 8th grade boys and girls. The first day of practice will be November 11th. We are part of the EPHS High School's Nordic Ski Team, for more information visit the Nordic Skiing website.
Winter run club is a great way for you to stay active, meet new friends, and get in shape for a Spring sport. If the weather is nice, you will go for runs outside, as well as work on your strength and flexibility. If the weather is too cold or icy, you will do an alternate workout inside. No running experience is needed! Run club will meet after school every Tuesday and Thursday during 3rd quarter, beginning after school on Thursday, February 1st.
- Track & Field: April 7 (Fee: $80)
- Intramural Boys Tennis: April 13 - May 14 (Fee: $20)
- Intramural Ultimate Frisbee: April 13 - May 14 (Fee: $20)
- Intramural Beach Volleyball: April 13 - May 14 (Fee: $20)
- Boys & Girls Soccer: April 13 - May 14 (Fee: $20)
- Synchronized Swimming: March – May (Fee: $150 at HS)
Track & Field is open to all 7th and 8th grade boys and girls interested in a competitive track & field program, competing against other metro area schools. Track requires a commitment of 4 - 5 days a week for practices and meets. View the Track website.