Students at CMS have the opportunity to participate in numerous athletic activities.
Please note: No physical is needed unless your student is involved in a sport through the Eden Prairie High School. If so, make sure that the student-athlete's physical is on file with CMS and is current. If it is not, you will not be able to complete the registration process.
You will need a physical to participate in Wrestling and Nordic Skiing since it is done through the high school.
For more information, contact Student Activities at (952) 975-7400.
- Click this link www.mypaymentsplus.com to create a new user account on MyPaymentsPlus. All first-time users will have to create their own Username and Password.
- You will need your student's school ID number to add them to your new account. Student ID numbers can be found on their class schedule, in the numeric part of their school email, or by logging into your Parent Portal.
- For first time users, here is a guide to walk you through the process of creating an account and registering for an activity.
- If you are able to add an activity to your cart and complete payment, your athlete is good to go. You will receive an email confirmation from MyPaymentsPlus that your registration is complete.
- Boys/Girls Basketball: January 18 - February 10 (Fee: $20)
- Nordic Skiing: November 15 - late February ( Fee: $150 at EPHS)
- Wrestling: Nov. - Feb. (Fee: $80)
- Intramural Volleyball: TBD (Fee: $20)
- Intramural Badminton: January 18 - February 10 (Fee: $20)
- Winter Run Club: January 25 - March 17 (Fee: $20)
- Track and Field April 11 - May 17(Fee: $80)
- Intramural Boys Tennis: No longer available this Spring (Fee: $80)
- Intramural Ultimate Frisbee: NOT AVAILABLE FOR SPRING OF 2022 (Fee: $20)
- Intramural Beach Volleyball: April - May (Fee: $20)
- Boys & Girls Soccer: NOT AVAILABLE FOR SPRING OF 2022 (Fee: $20)
- Synchronized Swimming: March 7– May (Fee: $150 at EPHS)
- Disc Golf - NOT AVAILABLE FOR SPRING OF 2022(Fee: $20)