Students at CMS have the opportunity to participate in numerous athletic activities.
Please note: No physical is needed unless your student is participating in a sport through Eden Prairie High School. If so, make sure that the student-athlete's physical is on file with CMS and is current. If it is not, you will not be able to complete the registration process.
You will need a physical to participate in Wrestling and Nordic Skiing since these sports are done through the high school.
For more information, contact Student Activities at (952) 975-7400.
- Click this link www.mypaymentsplus.com to create a new user account on MyPaymentsPlus. All first-time users will have to create their own Username and Password.
- You will need your student's school ID number to add them to your new account. Student ID numbers can be found on their class schedule, in the numeric part of their school email, or by logging into your Parent Portal.
- For first time users, here is a guide to walk you through the process of creating an account and registering for an activity.
- If you are able to add an activity to your cart and complete payment, your athlete is good to go. You will receive an email confirmation from MyPaymentsPlus that your registration is complete.
- Girls intramural basketball: TBD (Fee: $20)
- Boys intramural basketball: TBD (Fee: $20)
- Boys Competitive Basketball: January - March ($80)
- Girls Competitive Basketball: November 7 - December 18 ($80)
- Nordic Skiing: November 14 - February 10 ( Fee: $150 at EPHS)
- Intramural Volleyball: TBD (Fee: $20)
- Intramural Badminton: January 23 - March 15 (Fee: $20)
- Winter Run Club: February 6 - March 14 (Fee: $20)
- Wrestling: Nov. - Feb.