Welcome to the Cedar Ridge Media Center which houses a collection of over 12,000 books, magazines and reference materials; as well as a computer lab. We also offer a variety of electronic resources, including subscription databases.
Library Hours: 8:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Kathy Link at Kathy_Link@edenpr.org or 952-975-7882.
- Gain access to fiction and nonfiction eBooks for young readers using your Hennepin County Library Card. Includes streaming video, games and educator resources.
- Interactive learning modules for pre-kindergarten through grade 2 includes drawing, reading, games, and geographical exploration
- Encyclopedia content for elementary grades plus multimedia, timelines, world atlas, country comparison, animal kingdom, and geography explorer.
- Encyclopedia content for middle school grades plus multimedia, timelines, world atlas, country comparison, and primary sources.
- Gain access to concise, reliable, and up-to-date country reports on 200 cultures of the world using your Hennepin County library card
- Engaging digital and interactive content and curriculum, including videos, games, assessments, and more.
- Popular elementary school magazines as well as encyclopedias and newspapers written for kids, plus an image collection of photos, maps, and flags.
- Digital resource platform with ebooks, audiobooks, databases and more. Click here for a tutorial.
- Pro vs. con essays that present multiple sides of current or controversial issues. Plus magazine and newspaper articles, primary sources, and more related to those issues.
- Science encyclopedias, reference books, periodicals, and other sources covering numerous science topics for middle and high school students. Included in Student Research Center and Kids Search databases.
- Animated storybooks and chapter books with highlighted text. Also includes nonfiction books and videos, puzzles and games. Some titles in Spanish and French. All students can access this resource while in school, and at home through the MackinVia platform under the "Database" tab.