The results of standardized assessments taken by Eden Prairie students are used in a variety of ways, including:
- Instructional Planning:
- Results are used by teachers to help plan personalized instruction and monitor progress toward individual student goals and grade level benchmarks.
- Meet the Needs of Each:
- Results are used by teachers to identify the need for differentiated instruction.
- Results are used as one of the criteria for participation in programs (i.e. MOSAIC, Key) and classes (i.e. Accelerated Math, Enriched Science).
- Continuous School Improvement:
- Results are used by schools and the district to evaluate programs and plan programming improvements.
- Results are used by the district as an accountability measurement and / or to fulfill the requirements of state and federal legislation.
- College and Career Readiness:
- Results are used to indicate readiness for postsecondary success in college and / or career and inform course selection and career interests.
The Eden Prairie Schools assessment plan includes all state and district assessments anticipated for the school year with information about the assessment, who takes it, when administered, how the results are used and how results are disseminated.
Parents have the option to refuse their child(ren)'s district and statewide assessments. For more information on refusals of statewide assessments, see Parent / Guardian Guide and Refusal for Student Participation in Statewide Testing. You can access the Eden Prairie Schools' form here. For more information on refusing district assessments please see your school’s assessment coordinator.
School Report Cards
The Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) annually creates school report cards to show school information, test results, revenue and expenditure data, demographic information and other critical data. View the district report card or view the individual report cards for each school below.
- Cedar Ridge Elementary Report Card
- Eagle Heights Spanish Immersion Report Card
- Eden Lake Elementary Report Card
- Forest Hills Elementary Report Card
- Oak Point Elementary Report Card
- Prairie View Elementary Report Card