World's Best Workforce
The World’s Best Workforce (WBWF) plan and progress report, in accordance with the Minnesota statute, highlights Eden Prairie Schools’ progress towards student achievement goals. WBWF specifically targets eliminating an achievement gap by increasing student proficiency across all racial, service and socio economic groups.
Eden Prairie Schools continues to evaluate and improve our plan to address the five, state-wide goals as well as integrate this work in our Ends Policy Reporting and Strategic Plan.
World’s Best Workforce Goals:
- All children are ready for school.
- All third-graders can read at grade level.
- All racial and economic achievement gaps between students are closed.
- All students are ready for career and college.
- All students graduate from high school.