EPHS College and Career Programming
Eden Prairie High School provides a robust college and career readiness curriculum for students with activities focused on each grade level. We subscribe to Naviance Family Connection, a web-based tool that allows our students to learn about themselves and find their right, post-secondary fit. Each student sets a personal and academic goal that is specific, measurable, timely and attainable.
These personal and academic goals are set each term and have meaning to the student and an action plan to help them obtain the goal. All students will receive instruction and guidance on their registration process. Students will refer to previous Naviance activities stored in their account to individualize their upcoming registration. Students will use their course planner in Naviance to continue to build their four-year plan.
- TRIO Upward Bound: A program that helps low-income and/or first generation students with high school success and college planning.
- Strive: A mentorship program where students needing extra support are selected to be paired with a community mentor. They meet monthly with their mentor to do career and college readiness activities.
- Success Coordinator: Serving 20 students per grade level linking students who are underrepresented and underserved with mentors and connections to career and college readiness resources
- Cultural Liaisons: We have two cultural liaisons serving our Latino and Somali Communities.
- AVID: A nationally recognized college preparatory program for referred, motivated, college-bound students that need academic and college readiness support.