Gold and Silver Cords for Seniors
- Gold Cords will be awarded to students with a 3.9-4.0 GPA
- Silver Cords will be awarded to students with a 3.75-3.89 GPA.
Designation of gold and silver cords will be determined at the end of term 3.
- “A” Honor Roll: Term GPA of 3.66 or above.
- “B” Honor Roll: Term GPA of 2.66 – 3.65.
Graduating seniors who meet all of the following criteria, determined at the end of term 3, will be recognized at the graduation ceremony with an Honors Diploma:
- 6 or more Advanced Placement (AP), College in the School (CIS), and/or most Project Lead the Way (PLTW) credits. Post-Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) courses that closely match AP, CIS, or PLTW courses also fit this criterion. Contact the Gifted and Talented Coordinator for current list of approved PSEO courses for the EPHS Honors Diploma.
- 3.5 or higher cumulative GPA.
- Minimum of 54 credits.
Graduating seniors who meet all of the above criteria after the pass/no credit drop date during fourth term will have “Honors Diploma” noted on their diploma at the end of the school year.
National Honor Society
EPHS senior NHS members, who remain in good standing and have met the required criteria, will receive an NHS medallion which will be worn at commencement. Specific information about criteria and guidelines is available from the NHS Advisor.