**Check out the 2019-20 Course Offerings (Search Tool) link in the left hand column to search courses by title, grade, and/or department.
Please Register Carefully
Once the high school schedule is finalized, a student’s ability to switch, drop, add, or otherwise modify their course registration will be extremely limited.
Register only for courses you intend to take and complete next year.
The availability of courses described in this guide will be based on registration requests and staffing availability.
Listed prerequisites are courses or qualifications that must be met before a student begins the listed class. Students not meeting a listed prerequisite may be removed from the class.
A listed Registration Recommendation in a course description is highly recommended and designed to insure accurate course placement and student success.
- Class of 2023 Welcome and Registration Letter
- Class of 2023 Registration Planning Form
- Class of 2022 Registration Planning Form
- Class of 2021 Registration Planning Form
- Class of 2020 Registration Planning Form
- How to Register for Classes
- New to EP Students: How to Register for Classes
- Registration Timeline
- Schedule Planning Worksheet