EDEN PRAIRIE HIGH SCHOOL JOB BOARD
This page is maintained by the Work Experience Department at Eden Prairie High School. It is our intent to provide access to our job bulletin board to anyone looking for part-time employment through the internet.Helpful tips are listed below:
- Job postings are available in the following categories: office, restaurant, retail, childcare/eldercare and other.
- Since we are only providing a job posting service, prospective employees should contact the employers directly to seek further job information.
- Additional opportunities are posted on the hard copy job bulletin boards on first floor just off the old commons and across from the elevator and outside the counseling office.
- Employers who wish to post part-time job opportunities on the Job Board should contact the work coordinators in our Work Experience Department.
- We would appreciate employers calling us when a job position has been filled so that we may keep our Job Board as updated as possible.
If you have questions, please contact the Work Experience Department at (952) 975-8260 or (952) 975-8262.
This Job Board is a service provided by the Work Experience department at Eden Prairie High School. While every effort is made to be accurate and timely there is no guarantee. Specific information about any job should be obtained directly from the employer by the job seeker.