• Repeating a Class

    A course taken through Eden Prairie High School may be repeated with the consent of a counselor if the student originally received a grade of D+, D, D-, or F. The student will receive credit only once for the repeated course. The higher grade will appear on the transcript and a grade of "NC" replaces the other grade. It is the responsibility of the student to request to have the lower grade removed. Repeating a class will be allowed on a space available basis only. Students must wait until the first day's class to register.