Pass / No Credit
The guidelines for the pass/no credit options are:
- The passing grade for all departments will be 73 percent of the accumulated points or grades for the term.
- Students may exercise the option for up to two courses each year with no more than one per term.
- Use caution: Many colleges and universities request courses be taken for a letter grade. View a FAQ with answers from different colleges/universities.
- Students must declare their intent in writing by submitting a pass/no credit form (with required signatures) by the deadline. Forms are available in each Student Center.
- The deadline for applying for a Pass/No Credit grade is the first school day following parent/teacher conferences each term.