User Group Classifications
Groups wanting to use school facilities will be assessed a facility use charge, equipment charges, and/or staff charges depending on the classification of the group, the type of activity, and the availability of the appropriate staffing deemed necessary. Priority for the use of school facilities and charges are determined by a group's classification..
- School District Sponsored Activities:
- PreK - 12 programs, co-curricular activities, Community Education programs (youth activities, adult education, preschool & family education), parent groups (PTO), professional development, etc. (Charges for some equipment will be assessed.)
- Community Group A:
- Non-profit Eden Prairie Youth Athletic Association/Club member teams (18-under) that are composed of 75% or more school district residents (youth athletic associations, homeowners associations, scouts, political functions, precinct caucus).
- City of Eden Prairie Programs. (Refers to city sponsored youth & adult recreational opportunities and special events open to the entire community.
- Eden Prairie Youth Athletic Association/ Club & Eden Prairie School District revenue-producing programs. (Refers to clinics, camps, leagues & travel team tournaments.)
- Community Group B: (in the following order)
- Non-profit Eden Prairie public service groups that use facilities to raise money benefiting the entire community.
- Businesses & neighborhood groups located in Eden Prairie that use the facilities for recreational or educational purposes.
- Private Schools and religious organizations located in Eden Prairie.
- All other Eden Prairie groups that are comprised of at least 50% Eden Prairie residents who wish use facilities for personal use.
- Non-Community Group C:
- Refers to non-profit groups, schools, colleges, universities, youth sport organizations and youth athletic associations that are not based in Eden Prairie.
- Non-Community Group D:
- Individuals, private agencies, companies or vendors that use schools for commercial purposes or personal profit.
Rental charges and applicable equipment and personnel charges will be assessed.