Family Resources Program
Eden Prairie Schools understands that every family needs help from time to time. Our community has a committed and compassionate group of service providers and nonprofits ready and willing to support families with a variety of needs.The goal of Community Education's Family Resources Program is to connect Eden Prairie students and families to resources in the community. The Family Resources Specialist can answer questions about what services are provided locally and by whom, facilitate connection to other organizations, and help navigate systems and advocate for families in need. Some examples of questions the Family Resources Program can assist with include:
- Where can I find free or low-cost recreational opportunities for my child?
- What transportation options exist for one-car families or those who don't drive?
- How do I find local child care providers?
- Where can I go if my family sometimes doesn't have enough food?
- Are there any local networking or career counseling opportunities in Eden Prairie?
- Who provides free or low-cost health care for the uninsured?
We are here to help! There are 3 ways to get started:
Call: To talk with someone about your needs, call the Family Resources Program at 952.975.6940 Monday through Friday 8am-4pm
To submit a question or request for help online, click HERE
For 24/7 assistance, call United Way's 2-1-1 resource referral program by dialing 2-1-1 or 651.291.0211.