Use the south entrance (off of Valley View Road) if you are going to the high school to:From State Hwy. 5: Go north on Eden Prairie Road (County Road 4) to Valley View Road and turn left. The high school is just past the Community Center. Turn right at the stop sign and a right into the first parking lot on your right.
- meet with a principal
- meet with someone in the Student Center South
- attend an event in the main commons
From Interstate Hwy. 494: Take US Hwy. 494 to State Hwy. 5 West. Follow State Hwy. 5 west to Eden Prairie Road. Turn right (north) onto Eden Prairie Road (County Road 4). Turn left onto Valley View Road. The high school is just past the Community Center. Turn right at the stop sign.
Use the east entrance If you are going to:
- meet with someone in student activities or the Student Center East
- pick up or drop off a student
- come to an event in the gyms, Aerie stadium, or Prairie Dome or
- attend an event in the east commons
From State Hwy. 5: Go north on Eden Prairie Road (County Road 4) and turn left (west) onto Eagle Way, which is the third stoplight.
(Copies of the building map are available in the Student Centers.)